Movies & TV
Posts tagged "iPod"
6 Dope Newbies to Add to Your iPod Playlist
Do you ever upload music to your iPod and rotate the same songs for months to even a year? Trust us Vixens, we've been there.
Apple iWatch Rumored For October Release
Apple is looking to expand their already dominant stance in technology with rumors that an iWatch is being prepped for an October release. The timepiece…
10th Grader Kills His Parents For Taking Away His iPod
File this under: "We Wish We Were Kidding." An honor roll student from Northview High School in Virginia admitted in court Wednesday (May 28) that…
President Obama Says He Keeps Kanye West On His iPad
Kanye West and President Obama haven't had the best public relationship over the years, but according to The Guardian, the Prez still keeps some Yeezy…
From Idea To iPod – The Evolution Of A Game-Changing Product
This statement is anything but hyperbole; the iPod changed our lives. Introduced in 2001, and then touted as a now archaic “1000 songs in your pocket,” the…
Take This 5 Minute Survey to Win New Sneakers, iPod or an iPad
Hey sneakerheads and techies, want the chance to win some brand new kicks, a new iPod, or iPad? Take this 5 minute survey brought to…
Jailhouse Rock: 5 Reasons Lil Wayne Needed An iPod In Prison
He might be in jail right now—serving a one-year sentence for a 2007 felony gun possession charge—but Lil Wayne still knows how to make headlines.
5 Reasons Weezy Needed An iPod In Prison (pg. 6)
5. To really punish himself by listening to his Rebirth album, track-for-track, every...single...day That "good behavior" clause that could allow Wayne to serve as few a…
5 Reasons Weezy Needed An iPod In Prison (pg. 5)
4. To listen to Gucci Mane's first post-prison freestyle You know it's coming. After getting released from jail at 12:01am/EST this morning, Gucci LaFlare held…
5 Reasons Weezy Needed An iPod In Prison (pg. 4)
3. To peep the latest Pardon The Interruption podcast LeBron James losing in the NBA Playoffs? Pacquiao/Mayweather in November? This weird "Ken Griffey Jr. Fall…
5 Reasons Weezy Needed An iPod In Prison (pg. 2)
1. To hear the next song leaked off Drake's Thank Me Later Someone call the plumber—ASAP!—because Drake's debut album is leaking quicker than a faulty…
5 Reasons Weezy Needed An iPod In Prison (pg. 3)
2. To check out Young Jeezy's looooong-awaited Trap or Die II: By Any Means Necessary mixtape Remember when this mixtape was supposed to leak i…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs To Avoid On Mother’s Day
If you’re a music fiend, there are plenty of hip-hop songs that you can play this Sunday to honor your mom on Mother’s Day. There…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 2)
1. Clipse’s “Momma I’m Sorry” from 2006’s Hell Hath No Fury // Okay, we understand the temptation here. Asking for forgiveness from your mother…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 3)
2. Eminem’s “Kim” from 2000’s The Marshall Mathers LP // Do we even have to explain ourselves here? In general, staying away from any…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 4)
3. OutKast’s “Ms. Jackson” from 2001’s Stankonia // You actually might be able to get away with this one. Between the catchy, sing-songy hook…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 5)
4. 50 Cent’s “Baby By Me” from 2009’s Before I Self Destruct // Is there a worse way to celebrate motherhood than to throw…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 8)
7. Juvenile’s “Mamma Got Ass (She Get It From Her Mama)” from 2001’s Project English // Use your discretion here. If you’ve got the…
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 7)
6. Lil Scrappy’s “Baby Daddy” from 2006’s Bred 2 Die Born 2 Live // Father’s Day is June 20. Wait your turn!
Oh, Mama! 7 Hip-Hop Songs Not For Mother’s Day (Pg. 6)
5. Lil Boosie and Webbie’s “Baby Momma” from 2004’s Gangsta Musik // “Baby momma, baby momma, I’m tired of you/I’m to the point where…
Around The Web
Not Today: Baltimore Police Union’s GoFundMe Page…
The Baltimore police union attempted to start a GoFundMe page, and it was shut down within 40 mintues.
Mugshots Of The Six Officers Involved In Freddie…
Over a week since the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, Md. (April 19), the mugshots of the six officers facing criminal charges have bee…
Beyonce Weighs In On Baltimore: ‘People Are Hurting’
Queen Bey used her platform to bring awareness to organizations helping in Baltimore.
Thousands Gather In New York To Show Solidarity With…
New York's got your back, B-More. Trust!
Sevyn Streeter Gets Sexy In The Sand For Her ‘How Bad Do…
May 4, 2015
Sevyn Streeter plays in the sand in beautiful
Abu Dhabi for her sexy "How Bad Do You Want It?" video.
fast & furious
The Borrowers: 9 Hood Trends That Went 'Chic'
John Legend Won't Hold His Tongue About America's Race & Power Problem
VIBE Race Project: The Unsung Black Women Of Police Brutality
Charlamagne Tha God & Andrew Schulz Talk Issues Of Race In Hip-Hop