Fresh Fathers Terms
VIBE and KFC “Fresh Fathers” Contest
In a celebration of Fatherhood, VIBE and KFC have teamed up to honor, give shout outs and reward first-rate fathers everywhere.
“Fresh Fathers” gives family members, friends and supporters the opportunity to nominate a Father deserving of acknowledgement and accolades from his biggest supporters around to give deserving Dads the chance to kick back and win a trip to Vibe’s very special 20th anniversary celebration this August 19th – August 21st, 2013 in the entertainment capital of the world – Las Vegas.
The “Fresh Fathers” Contest will begin on June 11, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST and end on July 16, 2013 at 12:00 pm EST.
It’s easy to enter. After nominating a Father, you will be prompted to connect with Facebook. Simply upload a photo or video with an original essay of up to 500 characters that captures what makes the Father in your life or a Father you know, a “Fresh Father” (a hero, a best friend, the funniest, the coolest, the most memorable thing he’s has done).
Once nominated and posted, then it’s up to you to get the word out to family, friends and supporters to show how proud you are and to encourage family members and friends to endorse your nominated Father.
Selecting the winning “Fresh Father” judging criteria will be based on, engaging and endearing “Fresh Father” stories and endorsements. Endorsements will be measured by the total number received from family, friends and supporters for each Eligible Entry posted. The total number of endorsements shall have an influence on the judging criteria, but the final decision will be made by members of the Vibe editorial staff and a KFC review committee.
On behalf of VIBE and KFC, thanks to all the wonderful “Fresh Fathers” out there.
Vibe “Fresh Fathers” Contest, presented by KFC
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: No purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. The “Fresh Fathers” (“Contest”) will begin on June 10, 2013 at 3:00:01 pm ET and end on July 16, 2013 at 12:00:01 pm ET (“Contest Period”).
These terms and conditions (“Official Rules”) govern Vibe’s “Fresh Fathers” Contest, presented by KFC Corporation (“KFC”) (the “Contest”) which is sponsored by Vibe (Sponsor), a Los Angeles general partnership. The Contest will be posted on the Internet via www.vibe.com (the “Website”) on or before the Entry Period (as defined in Section 2) commences. Entry to the Contest will be hosted exclusively on the Website. All determinations and decisions of Sponsor in connection with the Contest and these Official Rules shall be final and binding for all purposes, and Sponsor has sole and exclusive discretion and judgment in all matters regarding the administration, operation and outcome of the Contest. Entrants (as defined in Section 1 below) nominating the Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winners (as defined in Section 5 below) must prove eligibility to the satisfaction of the Sponsor. Contest Entries and Entrants shall hereafter be subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Immediately upon entry, all Entries become the property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned other than as herein described.
1. Eligibility. The “Fresh Fathers” contest (the “Contest”) will accept nominations for a father to be honored as “a special Father.” Any legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age may nominate (the person submitting a nominating being referred to as the “Entrant”) any male (such eligible male being referred to as an “Eligible Father”) who is a legal resident of the United States, at least 18 years of age and who (i) is a Father to one or more natural born or adopted persons or is the legal guardian of one or more persons. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to an Eligible Father subject these Official Rules. Entrants are not personally eligible to win a prize.
The Contest is not open to officers, directors, employees, or agents of KFC, KFC National Council and Advertising Cooperative, Inc. (“NCAC”), Sponsor or their respective parents, subsidiaries, and/or affiliated companies, franchisees, licensees, successors, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization or printing agents, or any of the immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, parent(s), child(ren), sibling(s) of such individuals, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside or those living in the same households, whether or not related, of such individuals or those who have won a prize in any Sponsor or affiliate contest or sweepstakes in the twelve (12) months prior to the commencement of the Entry Period of this Contest. By submitting an entry and/or participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
The Grand Prize Winning “Fresh Father” and each Entrant must comply with all laws, regulations and requirements that apply to him or her and to their participation, entry or selection as a Grand Prize Winner, the award of any Prize (as defined below). Any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and obligations incurred by entrant and/or Grand Prize Winner are the sole responsibility of those persons and not Sponsor.
2. Entry Period. The period during which an Eligible Entry (defined in Section 4) shall begin at 3:00:01 pm ET on June 10th, 2013, and end at 12:00:01 pm ET on July 16th, 2013 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period shall be considered void. Time of receipt of the Fresh Fathers Video and/or Photo (as defined in Section 4 below) portion of an entry shall be the time when all elements of the Eligible Entry are actually received by the Website, as recorded or documented by the Website’s operating systems. Proof that you uploaded, or otherwise submitted an entry does not constitute proof or evidence that all or any portion of your entry was actually received by Sponsor within the Entry Period.
3. To Enter. During the Entry Period, you must (i) complete the Contest entry form on the Website, and (ii) submit your nomination of a Father by submitting a Fresh Father Essay and Video and/or Photo in accordance with these Official Rules.
You must have the permission of any person that you identify or otherwise refer to in your Submissions, including the Father that you are nominating in your Entry.
Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo must be submitted online through the Website as follows: Go to the Website and follow the prompt to submit a Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo. At the time of entry, you will be required to accept the official rules for valid entry into the contest. Then upload your Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo as required. Your Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo must comply with all requirements set forth in Section 4 below and the Website. In the event these Official Rules conflict with the Terms of Service for the Website, these Official Rules shall supersede. Vibe and KFC reserve the right to display, broadcast, perform or otherwise exhibit any Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo entered in the Contest, at any time or times, on the Website or on any affiliate’s or third party web site(s) without notice, consideration, compensation or otherwise to any entrant or any other party.
If you enter, attempt to enter and/or participate in this Contest you agree to execute and deliver to Sponsor all forms and documents, releases and agreements as specifically described and required hereunder, as well as any additional documents reasonably requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, those necessary to prove unrestricted ownership in all entry materials (i.e., Contest entry forms, and/or Fresh Fathers and Video and/or Photo) and correspondingly your right to provide these entry materials to Sponsor as described and Sponsor’s right to use such entry materials without limitation for any and all purposes, as its own and as contemplated and described hereunder. If chosen as a Grand Prize Winner, you further unconditionally and irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in promotional rights in all entry materials and agree to execute and deliver to Sponsor such documentation as is requested by Sponsor and reasonably necessary to enable Sponsor to record, document, perfect and enforce such rights, title and interests, as permitted by law.
4. Eligible Entry. An “Eligible Entry” means an entry submitted by an eligible person (See Section 1) that includes a Contest entry form that has been completed online via the Website, together with a Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo, as described below, and complies with these Official Rules. Any entry submitted by someone who is not eligible or that is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, not viewable, not submitted during the Entry Period or in any way not in conformity or in compliance with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules is not an Eligible Entry and subject to disqualification by Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Subsequent entries by the same person shall be void.
“Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo” means an original short essay of up to 500 characters that captures what makes your Father a “Fresh Father” (a hero, someone very special; the funniest, coolest, most memorable thing your Father has done) and submission of an accompanying Video and/or Photograph. The term “original” in these Official Rules means the Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo was newly created by you, and is not copied, derived, translated, adapted or otherwise obtained or copied from anyone or anywhere else, regardless of the source, format or medium. Original also means that you, and no one else, have complete, sole, exclusive and unrestricted right, title and interest in and to the Eligible Entry (including, without limitation, each and all of the underlying elements of the Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo) when you submit it to the Contest as part of your entry AND that you have the right and authority to give Sponsor all of the rights in and to your Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo and its underlying elements that are described in these Official Rules and contemplated herein. If you cannot legally and properly represent to Sponsor that your Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo is original, do not enter it into the Contest. You must submit the Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo portion of your entry to Sponsor and adhering to the requirements described on the Website.
Eligible Entries must conform to the current policies and requirements that apply to Vibe.com programming material, including, but not limited to, Vibe.com “Standards and Practices Guidelines” and any special rules and requirements that apply to VIBE.COM Internet/Web programming. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that does not conform to any of the foregoing requirements or Sponsor may, in an effort to render the Entry conforming, request the entrant to modify and/or edit the Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo to render it conforming (in a manner, within a time period and subject to requirements specified by Sponsor). Entrant understands that none of these measures guarantees entrant’s Entry will conform or be considered an Eligible Entry. The following policies and requirements are examples of those you must comply with when creating and submitting your Entry. Your Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo must exclude:
• any content which endorses or condones illegal drug use or alcohol abuse;
• any profanity or violence;
• any commercial endorsements, unless specifically permitted by these Official Rules;
• any derogatory characterization of an ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group;
• any display of physical injury, death or property damage or conduct or activity that could cause physical injury or property damage or that is reasonably likely to do so;
• any use (or display of use) of equipment, facilities or property in a manner not recommended or permitted by the owner or manufacturer or that would reasonably be considered unsafe;
• any animation, graphics, special effects, audio and/or visual images, content enhancing or illusory mechanisms or any other content that displays, appears to display, encourages or implies that any activity or conduct that is otherwise unacceptable in reality, has been or could have been involved;
• any unauthorized use of a service mark, trademark, brand, copyrighted work or any other property, tangible or intangible, or location or place or that would otherwise not be considered your original work;.
• any unauthorized use of a name, person, location, graphic, picture, Video and/or Photo, animation, character, real or fictional, or any other use which may violate any rights of publicity, privacy or any other right of a third party; or
• any other conduct, activity, audio or visual display, language or other content which is or could be considered illegal, in violation of the rights of any other person, company or business or which, in the judgment and sole discretion of Sponsor, is deemed inappropriate for this Contest.
You hereby assign to Sponsor, its parents, licensees, successors, assigns, agents and affiliates all right, title and interest of every kind and nature now or hereafter known throughout the world in the Entry, including but not limited to a) all copyrights therein, b) the right of reproduction of the Entry in any and all media whether now known and/or hereafter devised, in whole or in part, c) the moral rights of authors or artists in the Entry in whole or in part, and d) all rights of manufacture, merchandising, recordation, reproduction, translation, adaptation, display and exhibition of the Entry in whole or in part and the right to make modifications thereto and derivatives thereof, in any and all venues or media whether now known and/or hereafter devised and by any and all means or methods.
By entering, Entrant acknowledges acceptance and compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements included herein. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are illegible, incomplete, lost, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, mutilated and misdirected, or for printing, typographical or other errors in these Official Rules or any other Contest-related materials or any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Contest or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize Winners or in any Contest-related materials. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in any manner. Should the Contest be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, potential Grand Prize Winners may be selected in accordance with the applicable Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 below from among all non-suspect, Eligible Entries received prior to the termination or cancellation. Entries that have been tampered with or altered will be deemed void. The use of any system or agent to submit entries in connection with this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website associated therewith; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTEST ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THEIR DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTEST ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO REPORT AND PROVIDE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS AND OFFICIALS.
5. Winner Selection: Following the Entry Period, one (1) Eligible Father will be selected from the Eligible Entries as the Grand Prize “Fresh Father” winner (the “Potential Grand Prize Winner”) by the official judging panel comprised of Vibe editorial representatives (the “Judges”) based on the Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 below. The Eligible Entry that receives the highest points total based on the Judging Criteria will be deemed the Potential Grand Prize Winner.
6. Winner Notification: The Potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected and the Entrant will be notified on or around August 2nd, 2013 by the email address and telephone number provided on the Contest entry form. The Potential Grand Prize Winner must contact Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours after notification has been sent by Sponsor. Once the Entrant responds, he and the Potential Grand Prize Winner will be given three (3) days from the date forms were sent to him to return forms. If there is no response from the Entrant, or if at any time during the course of the Contest, the selected Entrant or Potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules, the Eligible Entry that received the next highest score, based on the Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 below, may be selected as a Potential Grand Prize Winner, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner in its sole discretion.
7. Judging Criteria: Eligible Fathers are not eligible to receive Grand Prize, unless they are the Father who is nominated in the Entry selected by Final Judges. The Judges will select the Grand Prize Winner, and all decisions of the Judges are final. In the event of a tie or dispute or for any other reason that Sponsor deems necessary, the Sponsor shall determine the Grand Prize Winner using the criteria established by the Judges. Judging criteria will be based on, engaging and endearing “Fresh Father” stories and endorsements. Endorsements will be measured by the total number of votes received from family, friends and supporters for each Eligible Entry posted on the Website. For avoidance of doubt and clarification, total number of endorsements will not automatically determine a Grand Prize Winner. The total number of endorsements shall merely have an influence on the judging criteria. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor, KFC, NCAC, and the Judges disclaim any liability from, and Entrants and Eligible Fathers, whether or not they win, agree to waive, any claims against Sponsor, KFC, NCAC, and the Judges relating to the judging or awarding process. Sponsor and the Judges reserve the right to extend the Entry Period or not to award one or more of the Grand Prizes if they determine, in their sole discretion, that entries received did not meet the qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria.
Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Eligible Father chosen as a Grand Prize Winner who will be awarded the following (the “Grand Prize”): The Grand Prize trip will consist of the following elements, each as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion: accommodations (a suite) for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest for three (3) nights/two (2) days at a leading Las Vegas Resort and Casino on or about August 19th , 2013 through August 21st, 2013 (“Hotel”); round-trip, coach-class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and Guest from a major airport near Grand Prize winner’s residence to Las Vegas (”Destination Airport”); and round-trip ground transportation between Destination Airport and Hotel, and Hotel and VIP access to Vibe’s 20th anniversary events. Five Hundred Dollars cash ($500.00). Grand Prize Winner and Guest must be available to (a) travel to Las Vegas on August 19th, 2013 or on such other date as specified by Sponsor in its sole discretion; or Grand Prize may be forfeited. If Vibe 20th anniversary events are canceled for any reason, no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the applicable portion of Grand Prize will be provided in lieu thereof, no additional compensation will be awarded, and the remaining elements of Grand Prize shall not be awarded. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of the Grand Prize is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000).
Grand Prize Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes or redeem prizes for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. Grand Prize Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
In order to be declared the Grand Prize Winner, the Potential Grand Prize Winner and the Entrant must sign (a) an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and a comprehensive and complete release from liability in favor of Sponsor, KFC, NCAC and each of its respective parents, partners, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, franchisees and licensees, advertising agencies and the shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents (“Related Parties”) of each of the foregoing, from any and all liability, losses, claims, demands and causes of action, including, without limitation, any personal injury and/or property damage, theft, loss, or any other damage or harm suffered in connection with this Contest, or Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo and/or the award, use or acceptance of the Prize; (b) except to the extent prohibited by law or regulation, a promotional release granting Related Parties and their designees the right to use his or her name, voice, image, likeness or other characteristics and attributes for advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes without notice and without consideration or compensation in any and all forms of media and communications, now known or hereafter developed. Entry into the Contest constitutes an agreement to sign all such releases (unless prohibited by law) and all documents required by Sponsor in connection with this Contest; and, (c) completed IRS form W-9.
Sponsor may disqualify any Entry, Eligible Father, and Entrant and select another Potential Grand Prize Winner from among the remaining Eligible Entries if (a) Sponsor is unable to contact the Entrant or receives no response from the Entrant or Potential Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours after notification was sent to Entrant or (b) if any Entrant or Potential Grand Prize Winner is unable, unwilling or does not, for any reason, return all of the required documents, unaltered and fully executed, within three (3) days of their transmittal to the Entrant or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules.
9. Ownership Rights; Rights to Use Entries. Past experience has shown that contests and promotions generate similar submissions or entries which closely resemble concepts and ideas developed by Sponsor and/or Related Parties, whether before, during or after the Contest. Entrants may see a presentation which seemingly incorporates an idea or concept or includes materials similar to that contained in their Entry (e.g., Contest entry form, and/or Fresh Fathers and Video and/or Photo). Any similarity may be purely coincidental and is always unavoidable in light of the volume of ideas which Sponsor and/or Related Parties routinely consider in the course of their respective program development. Consequently, Sponsor and/or Related Parties must, and have adopted policies and procedures to protect themselves from potential liability and claims and as part of these Official Rules require all entrants to agree that: (i) Sponsor and/or Related Parties may use any and all ideas, concepts, material and expression, in whole or in part, submitted or contained in an Entry, Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo or other material you submit (ii) all Entries and entry materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, (iii) no Fresh Fathers and Video and/or Photo or other material submitted, nor any part thereof, infringes any trademark, copyright or other property right, violates anyone’s right of privacy or publicity, any law, regulation or agreement or obligation by which he or she may be bound and (iv) Entrants consent to Sponsor and/or Related Parties displaying, performing, making available for access, display, performing, using and exhibiting the Entry, in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all media and means, now known or hereafter developed or discovered, for commercial purposes or any other purpose whatsoever.
If you enter, attempt to enter, participate and/or are selected as a Grand Prize Winner, you agree that your Entry may be used by Sponsor and/or Related Parties, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever without notice, consideration or compensation of any kind; and, you grant Sponsor and Related Parties and their designees all non-exclusive, irrevocable, unconditional and unrestricted right to exhibit, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, adapt, reformat, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, edit, broadcast, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, all and/or any portions of your Entry (including, without limitation, your Fresh Fathers Essay and Video and/or Photo ), in any manner, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter developed or devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity.
10. Indemnity. If you enter, attempt to enter, submit all or any part of an Entry, participate, or your nominee is selected as a potential or actual Grand Prize Winner, you agree to defend, indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Related Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with this Contest, your submitted Entry and/or the award, use, misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize and any prize-related activity or Sponsor’s or Related Parties’ ownership, exhibition, exploitation or other use of the Entry or by reason of your non-compliance with, violation, breach or alleged breach of any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules (including, without limitation, the representations and agreements herein).
11. Representations / Warranties. You represent, warrant, covenant and agree that: (i) you have full right and authority to enter this Contest; (ii) no rights of any kind or nature are being retained or reserved by you or any third party in connection with your Entry or each and all of the elements thereof or the Contest; (iii) neither your Entry nor the use of your submitted Entry by Sponsor or Related Parties or the exercise by Sponsor or Related Parties of any of the rights granted by you under these Official Rules, in whole or in part, including without limitation its contents and all audio, visual and musical elements and all names, likenesses, biographies, trademarks, trade names, or logos used in or as part of the Entry, shall interfere with or infringe under common or statutory law the rights of any third party, including, without limitation contract rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, rights of publicity and privacy, or otherwise violate the rights of any third party.
Sponsor and Related Parties are not responsible for any Entry that is not submitted within the Entry Period or received when required by these Official Rules or that is incorrect, incomplete, illegible, unreadable, unrecognizable or inaccurate regardless of the reason or cause and even if due to human or equipment failure on the part of Sponsor, including, without limitation, malfunctions of telephones, networks, computer or communication systems, defects in material, media, digital file transfers (e.g., uploads or downloads), the Internet/World Wide Web, the Website, messaging or other problems with services, service providers, carriers or anything else. Sponsor and Related Parties are also not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur because of your participation, entry, attempted entry, winning or being awarded a prize in connection with this Contest.
12. General. The laws of the State of New York shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules and this Contest. The courts of the State of California and the Federal court located in Los Angeles County, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction of any controversies regarding these Official Rules and this Contest and Entrants submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts, including any objection that the forum is inconvenient. BY ENTERING, SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ATTEMPTING TO DO SO, AND/OR BY PARTICIPATING OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO ANY TRIAL BY JURY.
13. Winner’s Name. To get the name of the Contest Grand Prize Winners, send a written request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Vibe “Fresh Fathers” Contest, presented by KFC
Attn: Marketing Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs
6464 W Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028
New York, New York 10014
14. Sponsorship. The Contest is sponsored by Vibe/Spin Media LLC, a Los Angeles general partnership, with offices at 6464 W Sunset Blvd. Suite 650, Hollywood CA 90028, and presented by KFC Corporation, with offices at 1900 Colonel Sanders Lane, Louisville, KY 40213.