Letter From The Editor: Shaunie O'Neal & The Basketball Wives
I have always been a fan of VIBE Magazine so to be a guest editor is such an honor. You can expect it to be full of the same energy and unexpected drama that you've come to love from Basketball Wives.
Thank you so much for watching the show. I am extremely grateful that you have decided to join us for yet another season. It's because of you that the show is back. I promise season two will be even better than the first.
A Basketball Wives guest edit day will be different than any other because we all have very colorful personalities and we're not afraid to express ourselves. I think that's because we've been through a lot and are at a point in our lives where we aren't settling for less.
Thanks to all of you for your support and well wishes. I would have never imagined that I would have fans but you all have not been fare weather and that means the world to me.
THE BASKETBALL WIVES TAKEOVER:
- Shaunie O'Neal Speaks On Dating And Life After A Divorce
- Basketball Wives Star Jennifer Williams On Her Reality Portrayal & Her Hubby's Baby Mama Rumors
- Shaunie O'Neal Talks Life Today With Ex-Shaq & His Engagement to Hoopz
- Royce On New Friendships on Basketball Wives, Avoiding Drama
- A Day In The Life Of ... Shaunie O'Neal [PHOTOS]
- Playing The Field: Royce Reed's Dating Tips For Single Mothers
- Tami Roman Chats 'Basketball Wives,' Changes In Reality TV, 'Fighting With Evelyn, Jen
- Jennifer Williams On Keeping A Marriage Alive After Being Cheated On