V Playlist: Sheek x Fabolous, Consequence, Currensy, Saigon, Harlem World, T.Shirt
VIBE’s Daily Additions to the ‘Pod
1. Sheek Louch featuring Fabolous “Make Some Noise” (via You Heard That New )
Keepin’ it all NYC everything, Sheek’s D-Block camp and Loso’s Street Fam collabo just in time for cold weather. This grimy track will be on Sheek’s forthcoming album, Donnie G: Don Gorilla LP (12/14).
2. Consequence “Suit & Tie Theory” (via Nah Right)
Consequence enlists producer extraordinaire Pete Rock for his take on Jay Electronica’s “Shiny Suit Theory”. Look out for his upcoming mixtape, Movies On Demand 2, which is coming soon.
3. Saigon “You Make Me Sick” (via Nah Right)
This is the audio to go with the visual which Saigon dropped in October. Sai’s long awaited debut album, The Greatest Story Never Told, drops on 2/15/11.
4. Curren$y “Daze of Thunder” (via CurrenSy_Spitta))
Curren$y rides out on Kanye West’s “Live Fast Die Young” track. Maybe Kanye should put some beats down for this newcomer? Paging Mr. West?
5. T. Shirt ‘Never LOL” (via Ill rapper)
This newcomer will have your head nodding to this track and get you ready for the weekend. No laughing out loud! (Download)
6. Harlem World “Get The Picture”
The reincarnated Harlem World are back in full force with this new cut by members Blinky, Cardan, Meeno, and Suga Jay.
(Compiled by Storm)