5 Vitamins Every Vixen Needs To Get Familiar With
I know, I know. It's a hassle to down a handful of pills every morning. Some of us can barely remember to take them! But at the risk of sounding like a dork, when you put good in, you get good out! There are crucial vitamins that you should get every day that will help your look your best. Fashion and beauty is important, right, Vixens? Well, here are the top five vitamins to keep your body healthy and glamorous! -Kae Lartey
1. Vitamin A- Remember when your mother told you to eat your carrots so your eyes wouldn't "go bad?" That's because carrots are rich in vitamin A, which is not only important for sharper vision (though that ship has sailed for many of us), but also helps in the prevention of cancer.
2. Biotin- The ultimate beauty vitamin, biotin keeps skin tight and supple while promoting the growth and strength of both hair and nails.
3. Vitamin C- Because there is nothing glamourous about a runny nose, a daily vitamin C supplement will keep your immune system in tip-top shape. Vitamin C also contributes to healthy, glowing skin!
4. Vitamin E- Another skin- friendly supplement, vitamin E has antioxidant properties to destroy toxic free radicals in the body and boost blood circulation.
5. Vitamin K- Abundant in dark green, leafy veggies, vitamin K is important because it keeps calcium in your bones and out of your arteries. Eek! It's often overlooked, but this particular supplement is an important factor in your overall cardiovascular health. And if that doesnt motivate you to double up on your spinach, it's also great for your hair!
What other vitamins do you take for beauty and body health?