9 Things You Should Know About Rita Ora
There's another blonde-haired cool kid in class, and we're trying to sit at her lunch table.
Yesterday (Feb. 23), she dropped off her first official single, "Party & Bullshit," to NYC's Z100. With Roc Nation's commander-in-chief in tow, the 21-year-old "it" girl is gearing up to take the States by storm. Kosovo-born and UK-bred, Ora has a lot to give the US crew. We've had our watchful eye on the one-time Calvin Klein model for awhile now. Check 10 of her stats below and get familiar!
- Allegedly dating Kim Kardashian's little brother, Rob Kardashian.
- Featured in Calvin Klein's Fall 2011 cKone campaign, alongside Cassie.
- She's no stranger to fashion! Recently, she has been spotted sitting front row at London Fashion Week (hi, Vivienne Westwood)! Not only is she must-have commodity across the Pond, she has snagged a nice look from Vogue Japan and Vogue's 'Vogue Daily' column.
- Has been constantly compared to Rihanna. Because of her look, perhaps?
- Like the rest of us, she hasn't met Miss Blue Ivy in person yet! [Source]
- Loves, loves, loves red leather!
- Quietly signed to Roc Nation in 2009.
- Garnered over six million views for DJ Fresh-assisted track, "Hot Right Now."
- VIBE Vixen loves her!