Thicker Than Water: Is the Oil Cleansing Method Beneficial?
- Fantastic for skin and works for many people to clear up acne, combat dryness, and maintain a radiant glow.
- It’s natural. Be sure to buy cold-pressed or expeller-pressed organic oils, as well as castor oil that’s consciously extracted.
- Removes makeup very easily.
- Doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils.
- If used on nightly basis, the need for pricey moisturizers may be eliminated.
- May take one or two weeks for skin to adjust to new regimen.
- More time-consuming than washing your face with a cleanser.
- More costly than using a cleanser, depending on the oils you use.
- More laundry, due to the numerous washcloths you’ll go through if done on regular basis.
Before making a final decision on it, give the OCM one or two tries. If it’s not for you, that’s fine. But because of the benefits, you’re more than likely to have impeccable results.