V Playlist: Ne-Yo, Chuck Inglish, Childish Gambino x Prodigy, Crooked I x Brevi, Future Boston Alliance
VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. Ne-Yo – "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)"
A fist-pumping beat paired with "l-love-you-i-love-you" lyrics make up this latest Ne-Yo track. If you liked "Closer," this one doesn't fall far from the tree.
2. Chuck Inglish – "Back Up (Schoolin Pt 2)"
Chuck is going off on somebody in this one! We'll wait to see who catches feelings before we assume who he's referring to. "If the shoe fits, wear it/If I said it, then I said it." We hear you Chuck..
3. Childish Gambino (Feat. Prodigy) – "Body"
It's becoming more and more apparent each day that Gambino should've been rapping over a decade ago. His knack for features & production choices is so 90s—in a good way.
4. Crooked I & Brevi – "Dancin' On Your Grave"
If The Mint Room as a whole sounds anything like this, we can't wait until that shit drops!
5. Karmaloop TV & Future Boston Alliance - "Glory" [Mixtape]
There's a nostalgic feel while listening to this. You're getting throwback tracks from the 90s and beyond with DJ BREK.ONE mixes in between to add that Boston flavor. This one is pure good times throughout.