DIY: The (Upgraded) Smokey Eye For NYE
Getting the perfect smokey eye is easier than you think. But if you’re still not convinced, follow these simple steps.
- Use an eyeshadow primer all over your lid to help the shadow stay on.
- Apply the lightest shadow in the inner corner of the eye.
- Use your preferred shade over the lid. Pat it on for more intense color.
- In the crease of your eye, deposit the darkest color using a fluffy brush. Blend back and forth using windshield wiper like motions.
- Use a light color (a highlight) and a fluffy brush under your brow bone and blend it down into the dark crease color