The 7 Rules of Shopping
As much as we all love fashion, I'm almost positive that we all hate the shopping aspect of it. Well, some of us.
Have you ever visited your local mall and broke out into a cold sweat after just a few minutes? Well, you are not alone. Millions of women all over the world become anxious when faced with the thought of shopping. Research shows that not all women have the "shopping gene." Seriously. Shopping can be stressful, inefficient, frustrating, and after about an hour, you start getting extremely grumpy.
Let's avoid any anxiety attacks and unnecessary rudeness with these very simple rules to help you when shopping.
1. Look your best when you shop. If you rock your hottest outfit when you shop, you're setting a very high bar, and that's a good thing. Go shopping when you look like crap, and you're likely to buy anything that looks even a smidgen better in the fitting room mirror.
2. Never, ever shop when you are hungry or tired. Bad decisions are made on an empty stomach and when you are fatigued!
3. Shop in the morning. It's less crowded, the merchandise is tidy, and the sales associates aren't hating their jobs just yet.
5. Wear proper undergarments and shoes for a good view of your outfit.
6. Only buy clothes that flatter your figure and are comfortable, no matter how cute they are or the sale price. Clothes that don't fit are never a bargain!
7. If it doesn't make you excited, don't get it. Each item in your closet should make you jump for joy. So if you try something on but you're just not excited to wear it, it's not worth buying.