The Best Champagne Cocktails for NYE
If there's one thing more exciting than Christmas, it's definitely the New Year’s Eve party. After you’ve invited close friends to ring in the New Year, add something extra to the typical champagne-toast with these tasty sips. And as always, drink responsibly.
- Lemon slice
- Granulated sugar
- 1 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Orange Liqueur
- 1-2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 4 ounce Sparkling Rosé
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- Rim a Champagne flute with sugar by rubbing it with a cut lemon, then dipping it into white, granulated sugar.
- Pour X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, orange liqueur and bitters into a mixing glass. Shake with ice. Gently strain into sugar-rimmed Champagne flute.
- Top with chilled sparkling rosé.
- Gently drizzle grenadine into the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom to create a layered effect.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 4 bottles (750 mL) dry Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Fresh lavender sprigs, for garnish
- Bring sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil in a saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Stir in dried lavender. Remove from heat. Let cool completely. Strain out lavender. Refrigerate syrup until ready to serve (up to 1 month).
Pour about 6 ounces Champagne and 1 1/2 teaspoons syrup into each flute. Garnish each with a lavender sprig.
- 1 thinly sliced peach
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Simple Syrup
- 1 bottle champagne or other sparkling white wine
- In a pitcher, combine ice, peach, raspberries, blueberries, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Pour into wine glasses.
Pear and Cranberry Bellini
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 bottle Prosecco or other dry sparkling white wine
- In a small pitcher or large liquid measuring cup, combine pear nectar and cranberry juice cocktail. Pour 1/4 cup juice mixture into each of eight champagne glasses. Dividing evenly, top with Prosecco or other dry sparkling white wine.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) creme de cassis
- 1 bottle Champagne or other sparkling white wine
- 6 strips tangerine or orange zest, for garnish
- Just before serving, pour 1 tablespoon creme de cassis into each glass. Fill with Champagne, and garnish with zest.