VV Guide: Brow Kits
If you aren't blessed with full eyebrows or if you've plucked them into oblivion, you are probably familiar with brow products. Choosing the right items to achieve the perfect eyebrow shape can be tiresome. Which is better? Powder, pencil, eyeshadow or wax? Let our guide steer you into your perfect match.
Sigma has one of the best brow kits on the market. Everything you need is right in this box:
- 5 Brow Powder Shades: Bella, Chloé, Scarlett, Natasha & Valentina
- E75 - Angled Brow & E80 - Wand Dual-Ended Brush
- Dual-Ended Brow Pencil
- Dual-Ended Brow Gel
- Dual-Ended Highlighting Pencil
- Small, Medium & Large Brow Stencils
For a less complicated eyebrow kit try out NYX's cake powder. Mix the two shades for your ideal shade for brows that will stay all day. If you happen to have unruly brows you'll love the wax that keeps strays away.
- Brow Powder Duo
- Five stencils
- Mini duo brush (angled cut/spoolie)
- Clear brow gel
- Matte highlighter
- After-tweeze cream
- A chic quilted bag designed by Anastasia.
This set has you covered from tweezing to shaping to setting your eyebrows.