10 Things You Didn’t Know About VH-1 Reality TV Star Candice "Dice" Dixon
La La Anthony’s lesbian cousin— Candice "Dice" Dixon—is more than just a cute face with swagger. The reality star received her bachelors degree from North Carolina A&T State University and even received her master’s degree. She’s funny, smart, and gorgeous, and is constantly proving she has beauty and brains. But, did you know she’s a neat-freak on-and-off camera? Or that commitment makes her uneasy? Jump the page to learn new things about Dice!
- Dice has shed 22 pounds in 3 months on her own health diet.
- Dice likes to put model cars together on her free time.
- Dice has more than 20 tattoos on her body that represents her country, her family, her sexuality, an angel looking over her, and the closest person in her life—her mom. Her most prized tattoo is praying hands—which are a special tribute to her grandmother who was very influential in her life.
- Dice is a 4.0 honor graduate who secluded herself in her academic studies during a season taping of La La’s Full Court Life, to achieve her master’s degree in OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health), and graduating summa cum laude.
- Dice considers herself a nerd with a passion for reading good books.
- Although quirky on camera, Dice is really a homebody who loves to spend quiet time alone.
- Dice is a neat-freak on-and-off camera.
- Dice is a shy person who is nervous talking in front of people.
- Commitment makes Dice uneasy.
- Dice is very spiritually inclined and attends church regularly with her mother.