Beyonce's Bey-Hive Creates Change.org Petition
Need some comic relief for your hump day? While some Change.org petitions are deserving and seeking true justice, others tend to be a little outlandish. Beyonce's Bey-Hive, her collective fan group, has began a petition against her attending the KimYe wedding. According to the online petition, Bey-Hives are asking her not to attend the wedding or in founder, John Barry's words "rain check that train wreck of wedding.” The reasons are quite comical. Check them out after the jump!
1. Extend The Mrs Carter Show World Tour for as long as possible—be on tour for their wedding. Tell them your busy and business always comes first.
2. Blue Ivy has the flu—you cant attend a wedding when your baby is sick.
3. You have something better to do—your Beyonce you always have something better to do than to attend a Kim Kardashian wedding.
4. Say that you have a meeting with the President and the First Lady—who would say no to the President, especially when your other choice is to attend a Kim Kardashian wedding.
5. Simply say no—tell the b***h no. Simple as that.
What do you think Vixens?!