24 Things To Do Before Turning 30
Turning 30 may sound like a dreaded turning point. The pressure of settling down, reaching new heights of "responsibility" and attaining a selfless nature, shakes our 20-something selves to the very core. Our journey is far from easy, but the advantages to being young and carefree makes the ride (and free drinks) worth it.
Here are 24 things you should absolutely get out of your system before turning the big 3-0.
1. Date the emotional jerk or commitment phobe.
2. Be someones girlfriend, even if you have to kick and scream through it.
3. Have loud sex with your roommate next door.
4. Party until the wee hours of the morning, all to be at work by 9.
5. Eat as many kit kats and cookies as possible.
6. Go to church or believing in something outside of yourself.
7. Visit Europe or embark on spontaneous road trips.
8. Read the newspaper and stay updated on politics.
8. Understand the importance of getting 8 hours of sleep!
9. Decide if you're really committed to going back to school.
10. Listen to other types of music.
11. Give that homeless person you see everyday, a dollar.
12. Befriend someone with a boat or a house in the Hamptons.
13. Go on a first date with someone who adorably cyber stalks you online.
14. Spend your entire paycheck on a designer bag you can't afford. But, only once!
15. Be a little late with rent, and have awesome excuses that won't get you kicked out.
16. If you're single, have sleepovers with your guy friends.
17. Get a job that that deals with the public. Especially food services.
18. Annoy people with all of your unsolicited opinions, advice and views.
19. Go to the movies...alone.
20. Use your old college student ID as a discount card
21. Take a crazy road trip with your bestie.
22. Drunk text an ex.
23. Have sex in a public place.
24. If you're miserable at your job, leave it. And don't even think about tomorrow.