Gentlemen’s Corner: T.J. Holmes On Relationships, ‘Mixen Virginity’ and Fav Fives
The Walking Dead
The Soul of Black Folks, W.E.B Dubois
The State of Africa, Martin Meredith
The Central Writing of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Books on the Congo Language, the language my wife speaks.
Trouble Man – T.I.
The Black Album - Jay-Z
The B Side – Prince
Mantangi - M.I.A
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – Eminem
Five things you want your daughter to know when she is an adult?
1. That she is surrounded by love.
2. Relationships are everything. Treat everyone exceptionally well as if they are the President.
3. People are going to lie, cheat and call you out your name, but be kind anyway. Treat people well despite how they have treated you.
4. Wine with dinner is not a bad thing (laughs).
5. It is a big world out there, and there is more to the world than black and white.