15 Signs You're Dating a Cheapskate
There are countless characteristics that can make a man appealing—his sense of humor, his intelligence, his ability to hold a conversation, his face, and if you’re lucky, even his taste in fashion. But one “uh uh” trait that most Vixens dread is the cheapy cheap one. There’s a fine line between a frugal man and a cheapskate. Here are 15 signs that your dude is a penny-pincher.
1. If the first date ends with him asking, “Dinner on you?”
2. If you both are out at a restaurant within your budget and he asks the waiter/waitress on multiple occasions how much something is.
3. When you go out, he calculates the tab down to the penny and tells you your portion of the bill is $30.27 plus tip and tax.
4. When you know he has enough money to pay for your cab, but he asks you to take public transportation instead.
5. When he’s driving through a drive-thru and he orders himself something to eat and doesn’t even bother to ask you if you’d like something to eat.
6. If you guys drive thru tolls and he always turns to you expecting coins.
7. He’s always asking for a discount.
8. When he refuses to spend money on a quality item because “It’s not worth that much.”
9. If he lies about being broke to avoid chipping in, you need to start walking the other way before he comes for your pockets.
10. If he pays for your date with a coupon and you just started dating him, he needs the boot.
12. If he eats before the date, he’s definitely trying to avoid spending.
13. He doesn’t tip.
14. If he is the one insisting you to take out your wallet, you’ve got you a cheapskate in the flesh, honey.
15. He’s always borrowing money and never returning it.
PhotoCredit: Getty Images