Product Review: Get Beach Waves in 5 Simple Steps with 'Lotta Body'
Who doesn’t love having hair with a “Lotta Body”?
In five simple steps you too can have your own rendition of this seasons must-have beach waves. Follow accordingly:
- Follow your normal hair washing routine, but use only a dime-sized amount of conditioner to ends of hair (with this casually cool hair style the less product you use, the better, so it looks more natural).
- Leave hair wet, sectioning into various parts (how many parts you section is dependent upon how big or small you want your waves to be).
- Apply a liberal amount of Wrap Me Foaming Mousse to hair, which will eliminate frizz and define waves. Then braid the sectioned hair.
- Sleep with a satin bonnet to protect your precious mane overnight.
- Unbraid hair and finger comb waves to your liking. Apply a small amount of Style Me Texturizing Setting Lotion to hair for added shine and hold throughout the day so your waves don’t fall.
Want to see my own results and thoughts on this product? Click the next button.
Photo Credit: Lotta Body / Instagram
Personal Thoughts: To begin, the revamp of the Lotta Body brand is great, as the product overall looks more appealing and not as generic as it previously did. I think both the Foaming Mousse and Setting Lotion did an awesome job achieving the beach look on my brazilian extensions. The product is definitely something I could use on a daily basis when wearing a wash and go style on hotter days. Although I do like the Setting Lotion, I would probably only use the Foaming Mousse instead because using both might result in unwanted product build up and may weigh the hair down more than I like.
Pros: Smell, Both are lightweight, Contains hydrating oils, Dries quickly
Cons: A tad bit sticky on hands, Didn't see a big difference in shine in Setting Lotion
Click next to continue this season's beach hair craze and see how our favorite celebrity Vixens pull off this look.
Forget those bodacious curves--we can't stop staring at those perfect set-worthy waves on Nicki Minaj.
Ciara's glow matches her beach ready locks, streaked to perfection.
Model off duty! Jourdan Dunn takes a selfie of her summer approved hair.
In true Teyana Taylor fashion, she adds a snapback to her beach waves.
Angela Simmons rocks teased waves on a chill day in L.A.