15 Signs That He is An Abuser
Domestic abuse is no joke, Vixens. Every few seconds a woman is being beaten and battered by a jealous husband, boyfriend, or even an elder like a father or uncle. Seeing the signs of an abusive partner or loved one isn't always easy, because love has a way of clouding our judgement. However, for a mental and physical health it is wise to always know what you are getting into.
Recently, porn star Christy Mack made headlines on the internet for tweeting a graphic image of herself after being attacked by her ex-lover, MMA fighter Jon Kappenhaver. They broke up in May but the athlete returned to her home on Aug. 8 and viciously beat her to a pulp. According to Mack's recollection she stated:
"I have no recollection of how many times I was hit, I just know my injuries that resulted from my beating. My injuries include 18 broken bones around my eyes, my nose is broken in 2 places, I am missing teeth and several more are broken. I am unable to chew, or see out of my left eye."
Chiiiiile, that is not okay. Vixens, to be sure this doesn't happen to you, here are 15 signs that the "special" guy in your life is an abuser.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
1. Very controlling about everything you do.
2. Attempts to isolate you from your loved ones.
3. Threatens you with violence.
4. Punches, throws, or breaks objects.
5. Yells at you every chance he gets.
6. He is disrespectful to his mother.
7. He is jealous of other harmless men in your life.
8. He is extremely needy.
9. He constantly breaks promises and doesn't apologize for it.
10. He has unpredictable emotions.
11. He is a negative nancy.
12. He always criticizes you instead of uplifts you.
13. He makes plans for the future way too early and without your consent.
14. He expects you to be perfect.
15. He doesn't take responsibility for his problems.