Weird Workouts: Unusual Fitness Trends
Nothing makes you want to ditch the gym faster than a boring fitness class. Those dull, repetitive routines will have you looking for the exit faster than the highest level on the treadmill.
Well, next time you feel like skipping your next class, don't despair—there are a whole host of unusual workouts designed to keep you entertained while you get fit.
So to get you inspired to spice up your drab exercise schedule, we’ve rounded up 10 of the most exciting exercise classes that’ll actually have you excited about heading to the gym—instead of fleeing from it.
Click on for more weird and wonderful workouts.
Photo Credit: Black Girls Pole Facebook
1. Soul Cycle—the exercise where spinning meets yoga. It's hailed as a deep spiritual experience—so, of course, Oprah is a big fan.
2. Bellydancing —Shimmy your way to a flat stomach
Photo Credit:BellyDanceLove Instagram
3. Aerial workouts—The closest we're gonna get to joining the circus
Photo Credit:Khloe Kardashian Instagram
4. Ballet—Thought ballet was just for seven year old girls? Think again...
5. The high-heel workout—Think Beyonce in the Single Ladies video—we'll try anything to have thighs like Bey's
Photo Credit: High Heel Workout For Dancers YouTube
6. Twerkercise—Nope twerking is not dead just yet, it's been reincarnated as a fun new workout.
7. Zuu—The monkey-copying workout that'll bring out the animal in you
8. The Four Minute Workout/Tabata Interval Training—Don't let the title fool you, this will be the hardest four minutes of your life.
Photo Credit: YouTube Tabata Workout