50-Cent-Breakfast-Club 50-Cent-Breakfast-Club

50 Cent Opens Up About His Strained Relationships With Dr. Dre And Jimmy Iovine

50 Cent and the rest of G-Unit stopped by Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss G-Unit's new music and the current relationship with Dre Dre and Jimmy Iovine.

50 Cent never hold his tongue, whether you like it or not, the G-Unit quarterback will give you the real.

Curtis alongside Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks stopped by Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss G-Unit's new music and how the group has been able to survive the music industry.

Fif later on in the interview opened up about his current relationship with Dr. Dre and revealed the two aren't friends.

"I don't call to talk to him for no reason," the Queens native said. "I think that relationship was business. For a long time, I was a New York Knick player in the middle of a L.A. Locker room. You have to realize, Interscope was the west coast when it was of east coast-west coast going on. I never really saw them respond properly to Game's disrespect because they had some sort of allegiance to the west and I didn't understand it. I was like 'You know I wrote the records?' "

Yayo chimed in and also expressed his discontent with Dre.

"I almost violated my parole for Dre," Yayo said. "We beat somebody up for Dr. Dre. I could say it now. No disrespect to LA, but it was a whole bunch of New York dudes beating somebody up for Dre. He's cool. I like his music and everything. I just feel when you beat somebody up I feel like they owe you a little bit."

Ultimately, 50 Cent says it was his deteriorating relationship with Jimmy Iovine, which led to his strained relationship with Dr. Dre. 50 Cent also revealed Suge Knight--who is currently in jail on a murder charge stemming from a January 29 hit-and-run, had intentions of killing Dr. Dre.

Watch the interview below to find out 50 Cent had to say about Suge Knight's relationship with Dr. Dre.

Watch the interview below.

From the Web

More on Vibe

Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Damon Dash Studios

Nick Cannon Apologizes To The Jewish Community For His “Hurtful And Divisive Words”

Nick Cannon issued an official apology over his controversial podcast that has since been deleted. The comedian and host shared another lengthy message on social media on Wednesday (July 15) apologizing to the Jewish community for his “hurtful and divisive words.”

“First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin, reads a message on his Facebook page. “They reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naïve place that these words came from. The video of this interview has since been removed.

“While the Jewish experience encompasses more than 5,000 years and there is so much I have yet to learn, I have had at least a minor history lesson over the past few days and to say that it is eye-opening would be a vast understatement,” the statement continues.

“I want to express my gratitude to the Rabbis, community leaders and institutions who reached out to me to help enlighten me, instead of chastising me. I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education—I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward.”

Earlier in the day, Cannon posted a message stating that he’s “deeply disappointed” in ViacomCBS, and demanded that the company turn over the rights to Wild ’N Out. Now that he’s out at the network, Diddy offered to bright show to Revolt, although its unclear if that would be possible if Cannon doesn’t own the full rights.

Continue Reading
Tommaso Boddi/Getty Images

Megan Thee Stallion Says She Underwent Surgery After Suffering “Gun Shot Wounds”

Megan Thee Stallion is setting the record straight about a night out with Tory Lanez last Sunday (July 12) that ended with him being arrested on gun charges. The “Girls in the Hood” rapper posted a message on her Instagram account on Wednesday (July 15) revealing that she was suffered “gunshot wounds” and had to undergo surgery.

“The narrative that is being reported about Sunday’s morning events are inaccurate and I’d like to set the record straight,” wrote Meg. “On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me.”

Meg made it clear that she was “never arrested” and that police transported her to a local hospital where she underwent surgery to have the bullets removed. “I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night.”

According to TMZ, a spokesperson for the LAPD said that officers had no idea that Megan was wounded. “At the time Megan Thee [Stallion] was with police she did not report that she was victim of any crime. And the LAPD has not received any additional information at this time.”

Police were responding to reports of multiple gunshots at a Hollywood Hills home where Meg was reportedly partying. Grainy footage from the incident appears to show her exiting a vehicle with her hands up. Lanez was apprehended on federal weapons possession charges and released on bond according to court records.

Megan has a visible trail of blood coming from her foot and LAPD had these niggas doing the CHA CHA SLIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET BEFORE HELPING HER. Police are useless! pic.twitter.com/1BCXAUW9m9

— Jalil (@dreadedgod) July 15, 2020

 

Read Meg's full statement below.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

I was never arrested. This whole experience was an eye opener and a blessing in disguise. I hate that it took this experience for me to learn how to protect my energy.

A post shared by Hot Girl Meg (@theestallion) on Jul 15, 2020 at 11:07am PDT

Continue Reading
David Livingston/Getty Images

Naya Rivera’s Cause Of Death Confirmed, Family Speaks Out

The Ventura County Medical Examiner’s Office completed an autopsy on Naya Rivera confirming her cause of death was an accidental drowning. “The autopsy findings are consistent with a drowning and the condition of the body is consistent with the time that she was submerged,” the coroner said on Tuesday (July 14).

There were no traumatic injuries or disease processes found during the autopsy and “no indication that drugs or alcohol played a role” in her tragic death. Rivera, 33, drowned after taking her 4-year-old son, Josey, out on a boat last week.

According to authorities, the doting mother and her son were out for a swim at Southern California's Lake Piru, when things turned fatal. In her final moments, Rivera mustered up the strength to boost her son back onto the boat but was ultimately unable to swim to safety. At least 9 people have drowned at Lake Piru since 1994.

Rivera's grieving family released a statement thanking authorities for recovering her remains, as well as the Glee star's fans, friends and colleagues for their support. “We are so grateful for the outpouring of love and prayers for Naya, Josey and our family over the past week,” the family said.  “While we grieve the loss of our beautiful legend, we are blessed to honor her everlasting legacy and magnetic spirit. Naya was an amazing talent, but was an even greater person, mother, daughter and sister.

“Thank you to the men and women of the Ventura, Tulare, and San Louis Obispo County Sheriff’s Departments for you commitment and unwavering effort to find Naya. We extend endless gratitude and ovation to the heroine who found her. Thank you to her fiends, colleagues, and fans for your continued support.

“Heaven gained our sassy angel. We kindly request that our privacy be respected during this very difficult time.”

Continue Reading

Top Stories