Kanye Sleeping North West Party
Kanye Sleeping North West Party
Instagram

Kanye Was Caught Sleeping At North West’s 2nd Birthday Celebration

It's called the "Happiest Place on Earth," Ye', not the sleepiest...

Kanye wasted no time catching up on his "Z’s" at Disneyland for North West’s 2nd birthday extravaganza. During the Frozen set at the birthday bash, someone caught the Chi-town native drifted off next to Kim Kardashian – head knocked, mouth open and all. While North didn't seem to mind much, there was a very displeased Disney Princess in the midst.

The unnamed performer, who TMZ says played Elsa in the show, took to Facebook and Twitter:

"When you perform for the Kardashian family for North’s birthday . . . and Kanye sleeps through the whole show."

SEE ALSO: Kim Kardashian Gifts Kanye West With Personal Basketball Court

The 25-minute concert was followed by family flicks at the carousel and a continued day of action-packed fun for little North. Kim's family and friends including Khloe and Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie, Tyga, and Penelope Disick were present (and awoke) for the Magic Kingdom celebration as well.

Need proof? Peep the pic below:

Photo Credit: Instagram

From the Web

More on Vibe

Getty Images

Two New Accusers Come Forward With Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against R. Kelly

Two new R. Kelly accusers have come forward, adding to the myriad of sexual misconduct claims against the R&B singer. Per TMZ, the accusers, who are choosing to remain anonymous until further notice, held a press conference this morning (Feb. 21) in New York City.

One of the alleged victims claims that in 1995, she and her friend were invited by Kelly to an after-party after he spotted them in the crowd during one of his concerts.

The woman (then-16) recounted that she and her friend (then-15) called into a local radio station and discussed that they were in a hotel room with R. Kelly. She then stated that when Kelly entered the room, his penis was exposed and he attempted to coax the then-teens into a threesome. While her friend hid in the bathroom after declining his advance, the woman says she was forced into non-consensual sex with Kelly.

The accusers are being represented by Gloria Allred, who says that her clients were taken advantage of by The Pied Piper after being given drugs and alcohol.

This news comes one week after a newly-surfaced sex tape involving R. Kelly and an underage girl made headlines. It is not the same infamous tape from the early-2000s. It is also unclear if the two new accusers will be involved in Michael Avenatti's prosecution against Kelly. The attorney was presented the latest sex tape by Chicago's Cook County State Attorney's Office.

Continue Reading
Chicago Police Department

Jussie Smollett Released On $100K On Bail

Jussie Smollett was reportedly released from Chicago police custody on Thursday (Feb. 21), after posting $100,000 bail, CNN confirms.

Police and prosecutors held a press conference, in which they listed a series of evidence that would corroborate their claim that Smollett staged the homophobic and racist attack that occurred against him in Jan. 2019.

The prosecutors confirmed a chronology of the events leading up to and after the attack. They cited phone and credit card records from both Smollett and the Osundairo brothers who were reportedly paid $3,500 to act out the incident.

As previously reported, the Empire actor was arrested and taken into custody in Chicago earlier this morning on one count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. The police claimed the actor staged the attack because he was upset about his low salary.

"Jussie Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career," Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie T. Johnson said. "Why would anyone especially an African-American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations? ... How can an individual who’s been embraced by the city of Chicago turn around and slap everyone in the city in the face with these false claims?"

Continue Reading
"All The Stars" musicians Kendrick Lamar and SZA will not perform their Oscar-Nominated song during Sunday's awards telecast.
Getty Images

Black Panther's 'All The Stars' Won't Be Performed At The Oscars

According to Deadline, Kendrick Lamar and SZA will not be performing their Oscar-Nominated song “All The Stars” during Sunday’s Academy Award telecast.

Per the site, the Pulitzer Prize-winning MC has been heard at work and focusing on creating new music abroad. Due to his schedule, creating a stage performance that would do “justice” to the stand-out track from Black Panther would be difficult to achieve.

“As such, the mutual decision between all parties, Lamar’s camp and Oscars, was to forego a performance of the song on Sunday,” the site says of the nixed performance. “None of the other nominees, i.e. SZA, wanted to perform the song live without Lamar. ‘All the Stars’ is a complex, nuanced, beautiful song, and not having Lamar perform it, didn’t make sense.” Due to his schedule, Lamar did not appear at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards earlier this month.

In the past for ‘Best Original Song’ performances, the Academy would pair musicians to perform covers of the nominated tracks. However, “All The Stars” is a song that not just anyone can perform.

The performers that will be singing on the telecast include Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper for A Star Is Born‘s “Shallow,” and Bette Midler for “The Place Where Lost Things Go” from Mary Poppins Returns.

Continue Reading

Top Stories