10 Life Lessons We Learned From 'Clueless'
Cher Horowitz & Co. taught us.
In 1995, class was officially in session when Amy Heckerling’s Clueless sashayed into theaters. Cher Horowitz’s infectious (and sometimes ditzy) Valley girl personality—portrayed by Batgirl bae, Alicia Silverstone—captivated us all. From schooling us on campus style to party-perfect behavior, the takeaways weren't just whatever.
For the flick's 20th anniversary, VIBE screengrabs the 10 most valuable lessons Cher, Dionne and Tai taught us.
1. Never get caught slacking on style.
2. It's okay to make mistakes.
3. You must always tell the truth... even when it hurts.
4. However, keep some things to yourself.
5. Be thoughtful and try to help others.
6. Consider the facts before making a move.
7. Be ambitious.
8. Keep your self-esteem way up...
9. But don't be plastic.
10. Always have a good comeback.