Lupe Fiasco Diss Kid Cudi Video
Lupe Fiasco Diss Kid Cudi Video
Getty Images

Shots Fired: Lupe Fiasco Says Things Will Get "Motherf***ing Ugly" When He Sees Kid Cudi

Things get a little ugly at a Lupe Fiasco concert, when he takes shots at Kid Cudi. 

Apparently Lupe Fiasco had a couple of choice words for Kid Cudi, and to say the least, they sounded a lot like fighting words. During Lupe's concert this past holiday weekend, the Chicago artist told his concert goers that if he sees Cudi "in the streets" things are going to get "motherf***ing ugly."

More specifically, during his quick freestyle, Lupe told his fans to listen to every bar he was about to spit, to which the full shot he fired was, "P.S.: To all my enemies, you are now forgiven/ Except Kid Cudi, ’cause that’s not my motherf***in’ buddy/ If I see him in the streets, it’s gettin’ motherf***in’ ugly."

With Lupe clearly stating Cudi's name, there's no question of who he was calling out, but there may be a tiny question as to why Lupe has beef in the first place.

It may have something to do with their small feud that happened back in January, when the two hashed out their disagreement concerning Kendrick Lamar's comments about the death of Mike Brown. Kendrick stated, “What happened to [Mike Brown] should’ve never happened. Never. But when we don’t have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don’t start with just a rally, don’t start from looting — it starts from within.”

The argument in regards to Lamar's comment really started between Lupe and Azealia Banks, but Kid Cudi soon got wind of the whole thing, subbing Lupe with, "Dear black artists, dont talk down on the black community like you are Gods gift to n***az everywhere."

And Lupe wasn't too pleased. He fired back, “Shut up…FOH @Kid Cudi,” before adding, “How about you stop sh–ting on the people who really cared about your well being when this biz was ripping you apart. Fake ass @KidCudi.”

Kid quickly changed his tune, apologizing to anyone he may have offended, but it's clear now that Lupe may have not let go of it so quickly. This isn't the first time rappers have been at war, but hopefully the two can shake hands and come out with a single together, the way all hip-hop beefs should end.

Check out Lupe Fiasco shooting his shot at Kid Cudi below.

From the Web

More on Vibe

Vic Mensa Apologized To XXXTentacion's Mother Over BET Freestyle Diss

Vic Mensa sparked controversy earlier this year after he took jabs at XXXTentacion's abusive past during a freestyle at the 2018 BET Hip-Hop Awards. Many criticized the timing of his diss, saying he shouldn't have said it while X's mother was in attendance to accept her son's award. While Vic stated that he doesn't regret his comments, he admitted that he did apologize to X's mom.

"I actually reached out to his mother personally,” the rapper said during an appearance on radio's "The Breakfast Club" on Monday (Dec. 10). "I apologized to her because I didn’t know she would be in attendance… I wouldn’t walk back any of my statements because what I said, I meant. And some more truth came to light not long after."

He also mentioned that although his timing was inappropriate, his talking points were important and necessary. "At the end of the day, I do think that the conversation that I was trying to bring up and that I did bring up is a super necessary conversation," he continued. "Maybe the way of going about it was not the best for the time, but I think the conversation is one that had to be had – talking about violence against women and misogyny in hip-hop, but particularly violence against women. I had a lot of people on the low reach out to me and thank me for that."

As previously mentioned, XXXTentacion was accused of physically abusing his then-pregnant, ex-girlfriend. Vic's freestyle included the lines: "Only time you bear arms is in a wife beater, loser/Your favorite rapper is an abuser." Weeks after the viral diss, audio obtained by Pitchfork, revealed the rapper admitting to committing physical harm against her and others.

Check out Vic Mensa full interview above.

Continue Reading
Vivien Killilea

Romeo May Have Landed A Role In 'Bad Boys For Life'

Bad Boys 3 is officially going down, and there's going to be a lot of new changes. The biggest change seems to be major additions to the film's cast. In fact, Romeo Miller recently hopped on social media on Tuesday (Dec. 11), suggesting that he could be the newest addition to the Bad Boys team.

Romeo shared a photo of an email for a callback to the Bad Boys set on his Instagram Stories on Dec. 11. "When you get callbacks and opportunity to work alongside your idols, @martinlawrence and @willsmith, you go study and go ghost," the rapper-turned-actor said, mentioning stars Martin Lawrence and Will Smith.

Romeo isn't the only hip-hop star to possibly land a role in the forthcoming movie. Nicky Jam also suggested he was going out for a part during an interview with TMZ in Nov. 2018. "I actually came her because I'm doing a casting for a movie," he said at the time.

As previously reported Will Smith and Martin Lawrence announced that the third installment of the Bad Boys franchise is finally happening after years of negotiating. The upcoming film, entitled, Bad Boys For Life, is expected to premiere in Jan. 2020.

Check out Romeo's post below.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Looks like #Romeo May be joining the #BadBoys3 crew! Are y’all here for it, #Roomies!?

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Dec 11, 2018 at 10:13am PST

Continue Reading
Getty Images

Safaree Says He's Over His Beef With Meek Mill: "He Ain't On No B.S"

Safaree is ready to leave the ill feelings in 2018. In a forthcoming episode of BET's Rants, Safaree dished about his previously beef with Meek Mill, insisting that he was way over the drama.

During the episode, Safaree addressed Meek's new attitude and maturity level. "As far as Meek—and I can see in Meek and everything he does now—he's way more mature than he was even a year ago," Safaree said. "From what he's been through, I can tell he ain't on no B.S. because when I hosted the BET Pre-Awards and all that, [Rick] Ross was there. Me and Ross, we spoke, we chopped it up and Meek was right there."

He also stated that he's moving on and focusing his energy elsewhere. "It was what it was. The s**t happened. Ain't nobody die. I'm over that."

As previously reported, Safaree and Meek's beef started in 2017, over what seemed to be the common denominator: Nicki Minaj. Meek started dating the rapper after her 10-year long romance with the Love & Hip Hop star.

Things escalated after Safaree accused Meek and his crew of jumping him during the 2017 BET Awards weekend in Los Angeles. Footage taken during the incident shows Safaree talking to some people at the same time that Meek hops out of his vehicle a couple of feet away. Soon after, someone is seen throwing a punch at Safaree. At the time, Safaree called Meek the "biggest pu**y on the planet, but he clearly has a change of heart now.

It's unclear if Meek and Safaree have officially made up, but this wouldn't be the first reconciliation that happened involving the CHAMPIONSHIPS artist. He previously made up with Drake in Sept. 2018.

Safaree's episode of Rants airs on BET on Dec. 11.

Continue Reading

Top Stories