KKK KKK
Getty Images

Ku Klux Klan To Hold Trump Victory Parade In North Carolina

Claiming Trump's presidential win "united white people," the group plans to take to the streets in jubilation Dec 3. 

Donald Trump's presidential win is a fresh wound in the hearts of many, but that hasn't stopped the Ku Klux Klan from holding back their joy as they announced plans for a parade in Trump's honor next month.

The Loyal White Knights of Pelham, North Carolina highlighted their plans for the Dec. 3 parade titled, The Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade on Thursday (Nov. 10). A location nor time wasn't released, but the group shared their thoughts on Trump's win which they proudly claim, "united white people."

They also shared they weren't a hate group, despite their dislike for biracial, LGBTQ and African-Americans they referred to as "darker people" and n***a with the hard-r on their site.

They also shared a mission statement that urges white people to come together in 2016:

"Most of our youth are on DRUGS or pregnant with a mongrel child. If our forefathers could see America today they would have our Government Leaders put to DEATH. For Treason against the American people. They are rolling in their graves as you read this now. We as a people can change this course in which America has taken. We need to come together as WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS and spread the word to others. Grab the blind Liberals by their heads and shake them until they wake up. From their J** TUBE naps and tell them to look around because the ship is sinking. And through the Ku Klux Klan we will wake America up to the evils which are in our Government. We will unite proud white Americans to our cause because we have the LORD on our side. And with CHRIST we can’t lose. So if you are White and proud join the crowd join the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan TODAY!!!!"

To an extent, white voters aged 45-64 did come together as exit polls revealed they were Trump's biggest supporters. The businessman won the state over Hillary Clinton by 5 percentage points. The group of 150 to 200 members were the leaders of a rally in South Carolina that protested the removal of the Confederate flag from the capitol last year.

A spokeswoman by the name of "Amanda" confirmed the parade and denied holding a victory rally in Mebane, Snopes reports. A viral photo falsely claimed the group walked on overpass celebrating Trump's win. Journalist Natalie Allison Janicello says the image was a photo from a protest two days prior by Trump protestors. "There was no one claiming or professing to be part of the KKK," Janicello said. "These were just local conservatives who were out there for Trump."

From the Web

More on Vibe

Hagen Hopkins

New Zealand Has Banned The Sale Of Semi-Automatic Guns And Riffles

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced Wednesday (March 20) the nation would no longer sell semi-automatic guns and riffles. The sweeping legislation went into effect one week after an Australian man opened fire and killed 50 Muslim men, women and children.

"Today I am announcing that New Zealand will ban all military-style semi-automatic weapons. We will also ban all assault rifles," Ardern said at a press conference.

Prime Minister Arden said the new law would take effect Wednesday (March 20) at 3 PM local time and said dealers "should now cease" selling the guns.

"We will ban all high-capacity magazines. We will ban all parts with the ability to convert semi-automatic or any other type of firearm into a military-style semi-automatic weapon. We will ban parts that cause a firearm to generate semi-automatic, automatic or close to automatic gunfire," she continued.

The prime suspect in the attack reportedly obtained a gun license in 2017 and began purchasing more guns in the most following.

"This is just the beginning of the work we need to do," Ardern said.

The prime minister also noted that there are many in New Zealand who obtained their weapons legally and haven't used them for violence. She said a buyback program will be implemented at local police stations ensuring gun owners receive proper compensation for their weapon. Penalties will be put in place for those who don't participate.

The program may cost between $100 million and $200 million, but Prime Minister Arden says it's necessary "to ensure the safety of our communities."

Continue Reading
Christopher Polk/Getty Images)

Kevin Hart Debuts Trailer For Netflix Comedy Special 'Irresponsible'

Kevin Hart's latest comedy special, Kevin Hart: Irresponsible, is set to stream on Netflix for all to see. The one-hour stand-up, which was filmed before 15,000 people at the O2 Arena in London, England, will be Hart's fifth comedy special to hit the streaming site.

Piggybacking off of the recent scandals and mayhem, this special will focus on the 39-year-old's friends, family, travel, and a year full of antics that made him "irresponsible."

April 2nd people.....MARK YOUR CALENDARS DAMN IT!!!!! Let’s gooooooooo #ComedicRockStarShit #Irresponsible #Netflix

A post shared by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on Mar 21, 2019 at 7:38am PDT

The stand-up's taping derives from his most recent tour through North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia which kicked off in March 2018, according to Rolling Stone. The special will be available on Netflix on April 2.

The last time Hart was a trending topic was for past tweets that were deemed homophobic and resulted in him canceling his hosting position at the Oscars. Maybe his content will include this unfortunate situation.

Continue Reading
Nuccio DiNuzzo

R. Kelly Is Seeking Permission To Perform Overseas In Order To Pay Child Support

R. Kelly's legal team is hoping a Cook County judge will grant the singer permission to travel overseas and perform in order to pay off his child support fees.

According to the Chicago Tribune, the 52-year-old singer signed a contract prior to his recent arrest, which outlined Kelly would perform three to five shows in Dubai and travel by private jet. He's slated to meet the royal family and the concert promoter is paying the expenses. Since being charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, Kelly cannot leave Illinois and has handed over his passport.

The singer's lawyer argues Kelly isn't a flight risk and as an entertainer should be granted permission to still work in order to pay off his debt.

“Mr. Kelly has a job that requires he be allowed to travel,” Steven Greenberg argued in Wednesday's court filing. “He cannot work, and consequently cannot make a living if he is confined to Illinois or even the United States.”

Greenberg noted Kelly isn't a flight risk and appeared in court in 2008 when he faced child pornography charges. The singer was found not guilty in that case.

“Denying him the opportunity to work would be a hardship on his children,” Greenberg later wrote.

In January, Lifetime aired a searing docuseries titled Surviving R. Kelly, which detailed years of sexual assault allegations from several of his alleged victims including Lisa Van Allen and ex-wife Andrea Kelly.

Kelly reportedly owes $161,000 in child support and alleges to have fallen on hard times due to renewed attacks. Last month the Grammy-award winner was indicted on charges he abused three girls and one woman over the span of a decade. The singer vehemently denied the accusations and pled not guilty.

Greenberg also attacked State's Attorney Kim Foxx's intentions behind pursuing Kelly's 10 counts.

“Most if not all of these allegations were all investigated years ago, and charges were not brought,” Greenberg wrote. “There is little if anything that has changed other than State’s Attorney’s desire to thrust herself into the spotlight of the #metoo movement.”

Continue Reading

Top Stories