Meek Mill Puts His “Issues” Behind Him In New Video
Meek Mill has just a few days left until he can give the world his Wins and Losses album — slated for a July 21 release date. Still riding with his MMG family, the Philly pitbull has a lot to get off his chest on this go around.
In his new video for “Issues,” Meek uses South Beach as his personal playground with the rest of his Dreamchasers brothers in a free-for-all of fancy toys, the need for speed and good ol’ fashioned street raps. PNB Rock, Jim Jones and boxer Danny Garcia are just some of the names who popped up in Miami for the action.
Directed by Will Ngo.
Wins and Losses Tracklist
1. Wins & Losses
2. Heavy Heart
3. F*** That Check Up feat. Lil Uzi Vert
4. Whatever You Need feat. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla $ign (LISTEN)
5. 1942 Flows
6. Issues (WATCH)
7. We Ball feat. Young Thug
8. These Scars feat. Future and Guordan Banks
9. Connect The Dots feat. Yo Gotti and Rick Ross
10. Fall Thru
11. Never Lose feat. Lihtz Kamraz
12. Glow Up (WATCH)
13. Young Black America feat. The-Dream (WATCH)
14. Open feat. Verse Simmonds
15. Ball Player feat. Quavo
16. Made It From Nothing feat. Teyana Taylor and Rick Ross