St. Beauty Will Kick-Start The New Year With ‘Running To The Sun’ Debut EP
Allow some of last year’s overwhelming girl power to spill into 2018. St. Beauty, Wondaland’s gal-pal duo comprised of singers Alex Belle and Isis Valentino, will finally be bringing forth a full body of their enchanting sounds.
Their debut EP, Running to the Sun, is slated to hit all digital retailers on Jan. 19. Aside from manning the microphones—the Insecure-featured singers did not openly name any additional artists on the tracklist—Alexe and Isis had a hand in production for every song on the project (alongside Jon Jon Traxx and others).
After pre-ordering the project here, check out the tracklist below and watch their video for “Caught.”
1. For What? (Intro) – Produced by St. Beauty
2. Borders – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and Nate “Rocket” Wonder
3. Caught – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and St. Beauty
4. Tides feat. Deanté Hitchcock – Produced by RotoTom and St. Beauty
5. Poor Little Rich Girl (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
6. Stone Mountain – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
7. Colors – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
8. Not Discuss It – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx
9. Seasons (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
10. Lucid Dreams – Produced by Nate “Rocket” Wonder