Bobbi Kristina’s Friend Who Found Her In Bathtub Dies Of Apparent Overdose

Music News

Max Lomas, the close friend of the late Bobbi Kristina who found her unresponsive in her bathtub in 2015, has reportedly died. Lomas suffered a fate similar to Bobbi Kristina – an apparent drug overdose on Wednesday (Aug. 15), TMZ reports.

Max was reportedly at a friend’s home at the time of his death. When Lomas didn’t return from the bathroom, his friend became worried. Lomas was reportedly found unresponsive on the bathroom floor with a syringe near his body. He was rushed to the hospital, where he subsequently died.

As previously noted, Lomas was a major witness in the untimely death of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s only daughter Bobbi Kristina. He  reportedly spent a lot of time with Bobbi Kristina and her then-boyfriend Nick Gordon in the days  leading up to her death in July 2015. He was reportedly at Bobbi Kristina’s Georgia home when medical officials responded to a 911 call.

Bobbi Kristina’s family filed and won a civil lawsuit against Nick Gordon for $36 million. No criminal charges have been filed in connection with the 22-year-old’s death however.

READ MORE: Bobby Brown To Honor Bobbi Kristina With Domestic Violence Shelter