50-cents-accuses-bow-wow-staling-strippers-money-1560472355
Getty Images

50 Cents Claims Bow Wow Took Money From Club That Was Meant For Strippers

50 Cent has found his latest victim.

The rapper took to Instagram on Wednesday (June 12), to accuse Bow Wow of taking money home from the strip club that was originally meant for the exotic dancers. "Oh sh*t, this little N***a BOW WOW took the Money home with him. @antthaladiesman get him before I kill EM," said 50 in an IG caption. The caption was attached to a video of Bow Wow counting wads of cash.

Fif then followed with another clip of Bow Wow partying alongside DC Young Fly with several single dollar bills stuffed into his pants. "We came there like this, Bow wow stealing ones 🤦‍♂️why the fuck you ain’t throw that to the dancers," he continued. "You better get me my fucking money by Monday."

It didn't stop there either. The rapper kept going, posting photos of Bow Wow and even tagging Jermaine Dupri in some of them. "@jermainedupri what kinda shit is this, 🤷🏽‍♂️you brought this nigga around man," he added.

He kept trolling until finally, Bow Wow responded with a video of him counting up his money. Fif had the last word, however, referencing Bow Wow's previous relationship with Ciara.

50 Cent's antics are undoubtedly exhausting, but if you have time, check out all of the back and forth below.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Yo @50cent 😂😂😂 💰💰 #aintnocappnovahere #bigdawgtalk #beendoingthissinceababy Call @antthaladiesman #GUHHATL

A post shared by Bow wow (@shadmoss) on

From the Web

More on Vibe

Scott Olson

R.Kelly Is In Jail On Federal Sex Trafficking Charges

R.Kelly faced a wide range of legal trouble in Illinois, however, after an arrest last week, the singer-songwriter's woes have taken a new turn, which may result in a lengthy--if not--life sentence.

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn and Illinois have charged the 52-year-old with racketeering and child pornography due to allegations Kelly, with the help of former employees, recruited and transported underage girls across state lines to molest them and create pornography. Kelly also instructed the minors to not testify against him.

Kelly was previously released on $1 million bail, however, Los Angeles attorney Lou Shapiro said due to the gravity of the new charges, Kelly will most likely stay inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago.

“His life is on the line now,” Shapiro told The Los Angeles Times, "I think he’ll be kept in. Ordinarily, he would be released, but the charges are so egregious, and he has every reason to flee.”

In Brooklyn, federal prosecutor indicted Kelly on five counts including a racketeering charge and four violations of the Mann Act, which prohibits crossing state lines for illegal sexual purposes.

The racketeering charge alleges Kelly committed sex crimes as part of an organized plot which existed under a threat of intimidation. Racketeering is most associated with organized crime and carries a 20-year minimum sentence.

The indictment outlines that the girls Kelly recruited were instructed to wear baggy clothes when they weren't with Kelly, to keep their head down and refer to Kelly as "daddy."

“It goes without saying that with the new federal charges, R. Kelly is not in a position that would cause any envy,”  Lara Yeretsian, a criminal defense attorney and founder of Yeretsian Law in Glendale, said. “He is facing up to 20 years for each racketeering count, while the Mann Act violations each have at least 15 to 21 months for each count. This doesn’t even include the decades he is facing in Chicago.”

Shapiro said Kelly's charges stem from dream hampton's Lifetime docu-series Surviving R. Kelly in which the writer-turned-filmmaker outlined Kelly's own childhood molestation, musical beginnings, rise to fame, and his countless sexual assaults against women and girls, including Aaliyah.

“You’re seeing prosecutions rise from a documentary that caused public anger and pressure,” Shapiro said. “It’s a day of reckoning for people who have gotten away in the arena of sex offenses.”

Continue Reading
Shannon Finney/Getty Images for BET

Wale Drops New Single "On Chill" With Jeremih

Wale has blessed fans with a new single on Friday (July 12), titled "On Chill" featuring Jeremih. Rhythmically giving us notes of the popular '90s song "Ask Of You" by Raphael Saadiq, Wale successfully amplifies his established R&B-rap vibes.

Jeremih takes over the chorus and bridge, melodically singing sweet nothings about tragedy, reconciling and being "on chill." "We've been on that tragedy for months/Why can't you agree with me for once?/Baby we can be on chill tonight/Baby I can give you chills too."

Wale also reminds us of why fans are hooked to his lyrical genius in the first verse. "I'm gettin' mine like fine wine/ measured in time/Many other brothers loved you but this pleasure is mine/It's no pressure for us to say that I/love you for now/So f**k that cuffin' sh**, I just wanna/be comfortable now, for real." 

The Shine artist has released four singles this year, "Loyalty" with Dew Baby and Fat Trel, "Passive Aggres-Her," "Gemini (2 Sides)," "All My Love" with Sabrina Claudio, and was featured on Rick Ross' "Act a Fool."

He suggested that more heat is on the way in a Twitter post on Thursday (July 11).

Crazy thing about singles ... they usually .. (I’m no scientist but) they usually mean an album soon cometh https://t.co/579JNbTgkf

— Wale (@Wale) July 12, 2019

Listen to "On Chill" featuring Jeremih below.

Continue Reading
Cindy Ord/Getty Images for BACARDI

Lil Wayne Reportedly Threatens To Quit Blink-182 Tour

In late June, rapper Lil Wayne hit the road with pop-punk band Blink-182, to embark on a joint summer tour.

Co-headling with the trio that's performing their Enema of the State album (1999), Weezy abruptly ended his set mid-song during a show with the group in Bristow, Va., on Thursday (July 11), claiming that the crowd appeared to be disinterested, as reported by Spin. 

Tha Carter V artist hinted that he might pull out of the tour completely. "Please forgive me, but I am so not used to performing to a crowd and there's not too many, you know, like still, that's not my swag, I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be able to do this tour," Wayne told fans. "But make some noise for blink-182 for including me anyway. This might be my last night, though. Let's go!"

Shortly after his comment, concert-goers posted their thoughts on Twitter.

I think Lil Wayne just quit the Blink 182 tour. (Yes, that’s the same show)

Played for like 20 mins

— Jordan Pascale️ (@JWPascale) July 12, 2019

Wow , @LilTunechi just said this maybe his last night in the Blink 182 tour. Cited the lack of rap fans/his fans

— Kingmoe83 (@ikingmoe) July 12, 2019

@LilTunechi just dissed everyone saying this might have to be his last night on this tour Pretty Much because we aren’t good enough for him! Honey you are the odd ball out here, you decided to play between @NeckDeepUK and @blink182

— abigail (@Aabbiiggaaiills) July 12, 2019

If @LilTunechi really does quit the rest of the tour and doesn’t come to Cleveland I will legit cry

Please don’t let this be true!

And if it is can I get a refund?

— Megan Corrigan (@shmeghead212) July 12, 2019

tbh if I was Lil Wayne I’d walk off that stage too. if Im coheadlining a massive stadium tour I’d expect people to at least be standing up too lmao.

— ℤ (@zejibo) July 12, 2019

@LilTunechi don’t drop off the tour, only got tickets cuz I haven’t seen you live yet, don’t do this to me Weezy!

— RICARDO (@richard_raina) July 12, 2019

Wayne has yet to make any additional comments in response to the social media postings or confirm if he is truly cutting ties with the summer gig. The full tour runs until Sept. 20 while their next performance is set for Saturday (July 13) in Bangor, Maine.

Continue Reading

Top Stories