When Diddy first introduced Cassie as his artist, we didn’t quite know what to expect from the bombshell. The lusty singer had our eyes on lock, but her voice took some getting used to. Now, the once teenage model has fully blossomed into a woman and her new sound’s giving us chills.
The 20something is serving up a raw, laid back vibe, and it’s obvious that Cassie is making music that is true to herself. See what we’re sure to love about her new ‘tape. — Jaz Cuevas
1. That sexy, sultry, low voice that made us fall in love with Cassie from the jump (cue “Me & You”).
2. Major collaborations: Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa, Pusha T, Fabolous, Too $hort, Ester Dean, Meek Mill, French and Jeremih. Need we say more?
3. Some ill visuals from director Alex Nazari. If you don’t believe us, check out her latest smoke session: “Paradise.”
4. Cigar smoke, chilling with gangsters, riding dirty and gold chains? Cassie’s bad side has emerged…and we like it!
5. Fire beats, sing-a-long lyrics and Diddy features: Bad Boy back!