Don’t we all just love gossip?
No matter how above it we might all pretend to be, sometimes we just have to give in and indulge in the happenings of athletes, artists, celebrities and star train wrecks. It’s an American pastime that we just can’t shake and there are several new gossip bloggers giving us the dirt in real time.
1. Tom & Lorenzo: Project Runway has launched the careers of Christian Siriano and Chris March, but it was also the catalyst that led Tom and Lorenzo to start their blog. They have turned their musings on the design competition into a full-fledged gossip blog centered around fashion and all things gay and fabulous. Using phrases like “Werq!” and inserting eye-rolls to express dissatisfaction and annoyance, they not only give the scoop but will leave you cracking up in the process.
2. The Jasmine Brand: “You Sleep, I Blog” is Jasmine’s motto. She certainly gets us all of the hottest gossip from Kreayshawn speaking her mind to interviews with artists like Miguel. From videos to candid pics, bookmark The Jasmine Brand now to make sure you don’t miss a beat.
3. Juicy Tings: Want to know about Fantasia’s latest troubles or what Anderson Cooper has been up to? Look no further than Juicy Tings. Anthony started the blog in 2010 and since has really encapsulated a wealth of information from music and news to ridiculous happenings.
4. Noir Gossip: Tenille started Noir Gossip last year to chronicle the happenings of the who’s who of black celebs and people are starting to notice, including us here at VIBE Vixen! Keep up on gossip or fade to black.
5. Fresh Like Dougie: Brand-spanking new and just touching the blogosphere at the beginning of 2011, Fresh Like Dougie features the latest in black celebrity gossip from Ludacris in China to the new Miss Universe. The layout is sleek and functional as news is delivered every couple of hours. We definitely see big things happening for this blog.