Jennifer Lopez’s makeup and style is always something we grab inspiration from, and the bronzed goddess look she sports in her “Live if Up” video is no exception—can we say ahhh-mazing? With her yellow lips, beautiful bronzed eyes, and her signature golden glow, she was nothing less than perfect. Jump the page to learn how to get the look. —April Dawn Ricchuito
- Fill your brows as necessary. (Anastasia’s brow pencils and brow gels are perfect for filling in sparse areas.)
- Prep your lid with a primer. (MAC’s Paint Pots or Urban Decay’s Primer Potions are my faves.)
- Apply a light color to the inner corner of your eye and lid. (Try MAC’s Powerchrome pencil in Rich Glance)
- Use a shimmery bronze color on the lid. (Urban Decay’s Naked palette has great colors for this look.)
- Smoke out the outer corner with a fluffy blending brush. Blend up towards the eyebrows.
- Lightly line the eye with a black eyeliner and blend.
- Smudge a tiny bit of the lid color along the bottom lash line.
- Finish off with mascara and/or lashes. Don’t forget your bottom lashes!
- Hydrate your skin with a bit of MAC’s Charged Water and then follow up with moisturizer.
- Dab a little highlighter on the high planes of your face: cheekbones, bridge of the nose, center of the chin, and in the middle and above the eyebrows.
- Mix a luminizer in with your liquid foundation. (Try Victoria’s Secret Pro Illuminator) Apply as usual.
- Apply a bronzer or a blush like MAC’s Sunbasque, slightly under your cheekbones, letting the highlight show through.
- Set area with a tiny bit of powder.
- Apply Lime Crime’s New York City lipstick.
- Pat MAC’s Goldmine eyeshadow over it to up the amp.
Set your look with a finishing spray, and glow baby glow!