Braxton Family Values star and Grammy nominee Tamar Braxton wore a gorgeous floor-length red gown for the red carpet at the 2014 Grammys. Celebrity makeup artist Terrell Mullin used Black Opal Cosmetics to give her fresh face look that she paired nicely with her golden locks and stunning smile. “We were going for a effortless, yet sexy look that any women can pull off daily, not just on the red carpet,” said Terrell.
To Get The Look:
1. Apply Black Opal Even True Conceal & Brighten Under-Eye Concealer ($8.95) to even out any uneven areas under the eyes.
2. Next, apply Even True Flawless Skin Liquid Make-Up ($11.95) all over the face to create a flawless skin tone.
3. Set make-up with Black Opal Invisible Oil blocking powder ($8.95) to control shine and give a matte finish without leaving a powdery residue.
4. Add a little color to the cheeks with Black Opal Baked Blush ($6.00).
5. Finish the look with Black Opal Color Splurge Lustre Gloss Lip-gloss ($6.95) in Cheeky.