Although street fashion never really went out of style, it is more popular than ever right now—especially amongst the stars. There are so many street wear brands that have been sported by some of the biggest celebrities.
Rihanna turned heads with her Alexander Wang for H&M two-piece set and Zendaya has rocked Hood By Air fits countless times. But what about the rest of us who can’t afford high end street wear? Or who simply don’t know where to get some dope exclusive gear?
There are stores all over NYC that offer that some unique swag that we aspire to adopt by watching our favorite celebrities on Instagram. Here are 10 of the best street wear stores that you should check out to find your steez.
Photo Credit(s): Instagram and store website
1. Kith NYC: 644 Broadway (NYC) and 233 Flatbush Ave. (BK)
2. Vinnies: 239 Flatbush Ave. (BK)
3. Extra Butter: 125 Orchard St. (NYC)
4. Rime NYC: 167 E. 87th St. (NYC) and 157 Smith St. (BK)
5. ROC n’ SOLE: 492 Atlantic Ave. (BK)
6. Reed Space: 151 Orchard St. (NYC)
7. Vfiles: 12 Mercer St. (NYC)
8. Atmos NYC: 203 W. 125th St. (NYC)
9. Mr. Throwback: 428 E. 9th St. (NYC)
10. West NYC: 147 W. 72nd St. (NYC)