Underwear is the first article of clothing we put on in the morning, and very last to make it off at the end of the evening. It is the foundation of any outfit, fab or fail, and should be treated with such importance. Many women have yet to discover the power of pretty panties, and the miraculous abilities they have. But we assure you, there are more than enough reasons to step your lingerie game up.
5 Reasons to Wear Pretty Panties
* Clothes Look Better: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again—all it takes is the wrong pair of underwear to ruin a completely perfect outfit. How sad it is when a girl leaves the house in a nicely fitted dress or flawless pair of jeans, only to find out later that the imprint of her ill-chosen undergarments stole the show? Ladies—panty line was SO 2002! Or what about cutesy tops that are forced to compete with not-so-cute back fat bulge from a too-tight bra (don’t worry—it happens to the best of us), or even a loud print that peeks through the fabric? Bras and panties are powerful tools (for more reasons than one) and should be used wisely to make the most of your outfit. The right fit and style can take pounds off of your figure, detract from problem areas, and enhance your lovely feminine assets.
* Wardrobe Malfunction: I have this one amazing skirt that’s made by Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Got it back in ’07 and it’s undoubtedly one of my favorites: bright, multicolored, bold graphic print, free-flowing fit. I mean really, it’s everything! But for some odd reason, whenever I wear this skirt I always end up walking outside, there is always a randomly strong gust of wind, and it always finds a way to fly up when my hands are too full to do anything about it. You may think I’m joking but I have several friends and strangers alike who have witnessed the scandalous phenomenon over the last few years. I say this all to say that if I didn’t wear pretty panties, these numerous Marilyn Monroe moments could have been sheer horror. But, instead, there were laughable “uh-oh” and keep it moving kinda deals. Whew! You too can stay prepared for unexpected wardrobe malfunctions by keeping your underoos cute. So whether you bend down and experience a little peek-a-boo, or forget a button in you blouse—there’s nothing to worry about.
* In Case of Emergency: Hate to be a somber Susie, but sometimes unfortunate events occur that can put you in a very uncomfortable and vulnerable situation. God forbid you be in an accident or suddenly fall ill and have to be rushed to the emergency room, because you will not be able to avoid those dreadful butt-less teal robes. They’re simply not optional. Now I’m well aware that your panties are the very least of anyone’s concerns when you’re on the brink of coughing up an organ. But really—that sinus infection will go away. Dr. McDreamy’s vivid memory of your off-white, baggy, “time-of-the-month” bloomers? Maybe not.
* Time for Some Action: *All minors, please leave the room . . . Now. (loll)* Alright, we all grown in here? Good. Listen—things happen. Boy meets girl. Girl sees boy. Boy looks good. Girls feels tingly. Then—sha-pow! Time for some action. Okay, fine, let’s take a less shameful approach (I pinky promise I’m not a first-date “sha-pow” advocate). Girl goes out. Girl bumps into boy. Boy is long-lost love from years past. Girl invites guy over to catch up. Then—sha-pow! Damn, it happened again. o_O The moral of the story: big boys and girls do unexpected things. Many of which leave clothing scattered on the floor and undergarments very visible. Don’t get caught up wearing that one bad bra with underwire poking out the sides and draws with the lazy elastic. NOT a good look.
* Make You Feel Good: Arguably the most important and rewarding cause for wearing attractive undergarments is how they make you feel. A cute new set from Vicky’s secret has magical powers, I tell ya! You get dressed in the morning, slip them on, and automatically feel ready to conquer the world. Your shape seems to be at its best, boobs perkier than ever before, and backside just as cute as can be. There’s no doubt in your mind that you’re that girl. Single, boo’d up or married—no matter—because this is a sexy that no man can define. And throughout the day, whatever may come your way, you know that you’re giving Tyra and Heidi a run for their money—underneath it all . . .
– Chelsea Smith