Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. Whether you are spending it alone or with a significant other, it’s the perfect day to be totally fashion forward.
Flip the page for a couple of bomb outfit options. Be a sexy, edgy, or classic Vixen: you deserve it!
Sleek & Chic
This is for our sexy vixens! Here we have the classic little black dress paired with an emerald green fur, giving the look a luxury feel along with some lace black booties that bring the chic to sleek ! To top it off , we add a diamond tennis bracelet, emerald studs and a red lip that pops! This look is perfect for a romantic dinner on Cupid’s day.
1. Versace Cady Cut Out Dress ($1,332), matchesfashion.com
2. Meteo by Yves Soloman Fur Coat ($896), farfetch.com
3. Dolce & Gabbana Black Lace and Mesh Bootie ($895), ssense.com
4. Sterling Silver and Round Cut Cubic Zerconia Tennis Bracelet ($70), amazon.com
5. Reeds Created Emerald Beaded Halo Solitaire 10k Earrings ($130), fashion.ebay.com
6. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Vernis Lipstick ($35), barneys.com
No Grey Areas
Going for a more sophisticated look this year? Go black and white with a stylish B&W wide leg pant, preferably worn a little above the navel since it’ll be paired with a pleated black cropped halter top. The tuxedo coat along with the black and white stripped clutch and cat eye shades keep the ensemble young. When adding jewelry to this look,less is more and studs are always a go! Talk about haute!
1. Etro Satin Wide Leg Pant ($750), Net-A-Porter.com
2. River Island Black Pleat Halter Top ($20), Riverisland.com
3. Proenza Schouler Tuxedo Coat ($2,065), Ekseption.es
4.Dorothy Perkins Striped Clutch ($29), Dorothyperkins.com
5.Celine Papillon Sunglasses ($474), Lindelepalais.com
6. Velentino Heels ($2,675), Harrods.com
7. Henri Bendel Bangle Watch ($198), HenriBendel.com
8. Coach Cushion Cut Stud Earrings ($48), Coach.com
Pledge to the Edge
This is for our sexy and edgy Valentine Vixen! You can never go wrong with all black. This look is perfect for a pop culture type of gal. The leather bralette gets turned up a notch when paired with the sexy black pencil skirt. The lips clutch and black leather sleeve bomber give this ensemble so much edge; not to mention these to-die-for pumps! Talk about looking like a pop princess.
1. Love Leather bralette ($385), Farfetch.com
2. Women’s Isabel de Pedro Leather Panelled Pencil Skirt ($150), Julesb.co.uk
3. Simone Varsity Jacket ($490), Oxygenboutique.com
4. Charlotte Olympia Kiss Me Clutch ($1,495), Neimanmarcus.com
5. Christian Louboutin Pigalle ($1,345), christianlouboutin.com
6. TopShop Double Chain Link Ring ($11), topshop.com
7. Forever21 Layered Cross Necklace ($5.80), Forever21.com
Pretty in Pink
Fashionista Vixen? Pastels are huge this winter and with valentines day right around the corner, why not go pink?! Pink on Pink? Yes-go for this cashmere crew neck sweater and pale pink pencil skirt. When wearing a one color ensemble, make sure the shades are different, but not completely off. Pairing this number with some white and black color block pointed toe flats and bag is definitely an attention grabber. Finish it off with a pair of classic pearl earrings.
1. Carven Angora Zip-back Sweater ($244), Matchesfashion.com
2. Pale Pink PVC Midi Pencil Skirt ($33), Owntherunway.com
3. MSGM Faux Shearling Coat ($1,065), Modaoperandi.com
4. Tabitha Simmons Alexa Bicolor Flats ($695), Saksfifthavenue.com
5. Mark Cross Bicolor Scottie Leather Bag ($2695), Matchesfashion.com
6. Links of London Pearl Studs ($120), Harrods.com