What did we think of last night’s show? Find out who we gave awards to for their performances in various (meaningless) categories.
1. Best Random Rendition To ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’: Pink
Pink stunned during her confusing yet beautiful rendition of the Wizard of Oz signature song.
2. The Biggest Silent Twitter Distraction: Kim Kardashian
Over in the twitter world, we couldn’t help but gawk at Kim K’s most elegant yet fierce red number that she flaunted to Elton John’s Aids Foundation Party during the show’s airing.
3. The Most UnHumorous Presenter: Jim Carrey
Just for reassurance, Jim Carrey is a comedic actor right? Where was the presentation speech to reflect his resume?
4. The Sexiest Pizza Eater: Brad Pitt
I’m sure if we were to slowly replay this moment — it would still be as sexy!
5. The Oddest Yet Visually Stunning Moment: This
Ellen had some pretty awkward antics thrown into last night’s mix, but this little number took the cake!
6. The Best Man-Candy In Suit Action: Jason Sudeikis
Yum, Yum, Yum–we love a man in a navy blue suit.
7. Most Heartfelt: Jared Leto
We nearly shed a tear watching Jared Leto dedicate his award and heartfelt speech to his mother.
8. Best Kick Ass Female-Empowering Acceptance Speech: Cate Blanchett
A feminist power fist rose for the occasion! Cate was equipped with quippy punchlines and tons of gumption for her award speech.
We even loved the little jab at Saundra Bullock.
9. Yummiest Lip Lock Session: Matthew McConaughey and Camilla Alves
Eyes closed and face grabbing? The true essence of a great kiss.
10. The Most Delicious-While-Nervous: Channing Tate- YUM
Nevermind his shaky acceptance speech, we would watch Channing sweat any day!
11. Ultimate PhotoBomb: Benedict Cumberbatch
The Oscars were filled with attempted photobombs (like John Legend creeping in on Ellen’s selfie) but none pulled it off quite like Benedict Cumberbatch.
12. Cutest Fake (Fantasy) Couple: Emma Watson and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Emma Watson may be already taken, but her camera time with actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt was rather visually appeasing, even if that is the last we’ll see of them together.
A little fun competition perhaps? Glad to see Jennifer Lawrence isn’t some stuffy sore loser.
14. Best At Being Awesome, Looking Awesome and Leading Perfection: Leonardo DiCaprio
Leo deserves an award…. just for being Leo.