With a face that can melt you as easily as his beats, Australian DJ and Producer Kaz James is bubbling from down under and the dance music community will forever be melting.
With a serious cargo in the powerhouse collaborations department, Kaz James kicked off 2014 with his Beatport Top 10 smash alongside EDM’s French demi-lord David Guetta,
“Blast Off,” “Underground Police” with the New York’s legendary Junior Sanchez and his current remix release of the UK’s #1 single “Gecko (Overdrive)” by Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill.
He wound down summer with his largest solo work to date, “Show Me All Your Love” (out now on ONELOVE), a shimmering summertime anthem rife with roiling melodies and hooks that hook you, as they should.
Find out 10 facts about the Aussie music whiz that might make you love him even more, after the jump:
1. “I’m so addicted to hummus I’ve had to stop buying it. I also eat out most nights and love wine!”
2. “I hold my fork in my right hand and wear my watch on my right hand.”
3. “I own a few Espresso bars and cocktail bars in London called Shoreditch Grind, Soho Grind etc etc.”
4. “I’ve been DJing since I was 14.”
5. “Was in a band called Bodyrockers.”
6. “I love basketball.”
7. “My mother is Italian my father is Greek but I grew up in Australia.”
8. “Pirates fascinate me.”
9. “I have produced worked and written with artists such as Macy Gray, David Guetta, Kelis, limp bizkit, Neptunes and many more.”
10. “Sam Smith, Chromeo, The Hurts, MK and many artists have recorded in my studio in London.”