Space Ibiza is in full summer season throttle. Revving up the waves of clubbers’ isle another notch is fresh out the kitchen party, “Clandestin”, a new residency moving into the infamous haunt’s’s Terrace (June 28th through September 20th). There’s no better kitty to pop the party’s cherry than elusive Chi-bred, Euro-jellied, Felix da Housecat. As the Cat puts it for VIBE: “I was one of the first Black cats to be doing it crossover.” He’s not lying, which is why we asked him to hook us up with the top eight tracks from the Clandenstin jockey roster this summer.
1. Tiga – “Louder Than A Bomb”
2. Brodinski feat. Louisahhh!!! – “Nobody Rules The Streets”
3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – “Heads Will Roll” (A-Trak Club Mix)
4. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – “Move On”
5. Erol Alkan and Boys Noize – “Lemonade”
6. Jesse Rose – “You’re All Over My Head”
7. HAIM – “Don’t Save Me” (Cyril Hahn Remix)
8. Bondax – “Gold”
If you’re like us and won’t make it to Ibiza to catch him, Felix da Housecat will be making these stops on tour through the US:
15th June: Soldier Field, Chicago
16th June: Spring Awakening, Chicago
16th June: Bang On!, NYC
22nd June: It’ll Do, Dallas
In the meantime, check out his recent releases, “Sinner Winner” and a preview for “I Just Want to Be a Lesbian”, for which a full stream will be available next week. Keep it locked.
“I Just Want to Be a Lesbian”