While everyone craves the traditional entrees offered at cook-outs, Jim Jones is in the kitchen cooking up some fresh meals to make all rooftop BBQs and parties on the beach even hotter this summer. One year after releasing his Miami Vampin mixtape, the Diplomat rhymer reveals his plans to drop his forthcoming album The Kitchen.
Last month, Jones teased us with several appetizers like his A$AP Ferg assisted “Harlem” and “Finesse” featuring Rich Homie Quan, Ferg and “Panda” rapper Desiigner. Although the latter didn’t make it to the final tracklist, Jones still has a squad of fresh talent like Mass Appeal’s Dave East and NOLA spitter Kevin Gates. The Harlem native also recruits Fred The Godson, Cory Gunz, Roc Nation’s Bridget Kelly, Neef Buck, and more.
Check out the full tracklist below. The Kitchen drops June 3rd.
2. Married to the Game (Feat. Trav, Neek Bucks & King Jigg)
3. Cocaine (Feat. Philthy Rich)
4. The Kitchen (Feat. Bridget Kelly)
5. Eastside (Feat. Dave East)
6. Two Keys (Feat. Fred the Godson)
7. Whole Lot Better (Feat. Trav)
8. Addicted to the Game (Feat. Loring Chia)
9. Harlem (Feat. A$AP Ferg)
10. Blow It Up (Feat. Sen City, King Jigg & Neek Bucks)
11. Jungle (Feat. Sen City & Cory Gunz)
12. They All Say (Feat. Trav)
13. Situations (Feat. Kevin Gates & Neek Bucks)
14. Live Fast Die Young (Feat. Trav)