In a year that marks the 20th anniversary of Organized Konfusion’s standout sophomore album, Stress: The Extinction Agenda, Pharoahe Monch, one-half of the Queens duo, is still looking face-forward. So he picks up where he left off on 2011’s W.A.R. (We Are Renegades) by releasing his fourth solo album, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) (out tomorrow, April 15).
With guest features by Black Thought and Talib Kweli and instrumentals crafted by Lee Stone, Marco Polo, The Stepkids and Monch, himself, the new project is sure to bang (word to the lead single, “Damage,” the third of Pharoahe’s trilogy of anti-gun violence tracks).
Tracklist is below. Simon says: Press play.
1. “The Recollection Facility” (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
2. “Times2” (produced by Marco Polo)
3. “Losing My Mind” f/ deNaUn (produced by Jesse West)
4. “Heroin Addict” (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
5. “Damage” (produced by Lee Stone)
6. “Bad M.F.” (produced by Lee Stone)
7. “The Recollection Facility Pt.2” (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
8. “Rapid Eye Movement” f/ Black Thought (produced by Marco Polo)
9. “Scream” (produced by Quelle Chris)
10. “SideFX”f/ Dr. Pete (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
11. “The Jungle” (produced by Marco Polo)
12. “Broken Again” (produced by The Lion Share Music Group)
13. “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder”(produced by Boogie Blind & B.A.M.)
14. “Dream” f/ Talib Kweli (produced by Lee Stone)
15. “The Recollection Facility Pt.3” (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
16. “Eht Dnarg Noisulli” f/ The Stepkids (produced by The Stepkids & Pharoahe Monch)
17. “Stand Your Ground”f/ Vernon Reid (produced by Lee Stone) [Digital Bonus]