Though Beyonce has been rumored to be in talks to be the next judge of Simon Cowell’s “X-Factor,” the singer’s father and ex-manager Mathew Knowles says otherwise. According to an interview with UK newspaper The Sunday Mirror, Knowles said that his daughter expressed no interest in taking over the seats left empty by the firings of Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger earlier this year.
“It would never happen as Beyonce would never do that. There are a few things that she would never do and that is one,” he told the Mirror, “It’s not for her.”
It looks like the new mom won’t be in the running with Britney Spears to host the reality show’s next season, although that would have been a sight to see and sent the show’s ratings through the roof. — Iyana Robertson