VIBE’s Daily Additions to the ‘Pod
1. Iggy Azalea (feat. Mike Posner) – “Flash”
The beat is futuristic, but the flow is strictly freak-nasty. Giving us memories of a young Kim in her spread-eagle heyday, Iggy gets sexual while keeping her signature style in tact.
2. Ne-Yo – “Betta Love Me (Right)”
Ne-Yo finally comes with a ballad this time around. The euro-pop shit is ok for what he’s trying to do, but sometimes you gotta remind the people that your origins lie in R&B. Ne-Yo reassures that with this song.
3. Strong Arm Steady (feat. Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul & Jay Rock) – “Fair Fight”
This one right here is a crew effort. Everyone on board doesn’t disappoint.
4. Yo Gotti (feat. Young Jeezy & T.I.) – “I Got That Sack (Remix)”
This is one of those ‘roll-in-the-club-shaking-my-dreads’ joints right here. An instant head-banger.
5. Tony Yayo (feat. Too $hort) – “Break A Bitch”
The chorus is kind of lazy, but there’s a certain quality to the overall song that saves it from being a complete dud. Give it a listen or two first.