On June 10, world renowned DJ, Producer and one third of Swedish House Mafia, Sebastian Ingrosso, will light up the New York night scene with an invite-only performance at the legendary Highline Ballroom. The only way for fans to attend the show, which will provide an epic finale to this year’s Miller Music Tour, is to win tickets offered through competitions.
We have 5 sets of 4 tickets to giveaway, so if you can be in New York on Monday, June 10, get your entries in now and you could be dancing into the night at the hottest party of the summer!
To enter, simply submit your name, date of birth, location and email address below. All entrants must be 21+.
Not only will fans attending get to dance it out with Sebastian Ingrosso in full force, they’ll also have the chance to star in the live video for his summer blockbuster single, “Reload.” The live video will be filmed exclusively at the gig, making it a once-in-a-lifetime experience for the 700 specially invited fans that will make up the packed crowd inside the Highline. The “Reload” live video will then be released globally later in the summer.
The Miller Music Tour will take place in New York from 7th-11th June 2013. For a taste of the action, view the trailer below or for more information visit www.sebastianingrosso.com/millermusictour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to the use and publication of your name in connection with the competition. You acknowledge and agree that, if selected as a prize winner, you will you will enter into a participant contract with CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP trading as Essentially Sports Marketing (the “Promoter”) and that you may be asked to take part in publicity activities as notified to you by the Promoter.
2. The competition is open from Friday, May 31 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern through Wednesday June, 5 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Entering the competition is free. To enter this competition, simply enter your details and answer the question correctly, as hosted on www.vibe.com.
3. The competition is open to entrants aged 21 years old or above. Proof of age will be required by the Promoter from all competition winners before any prize may be claimed by a winner. Winners and their guests MUST all be 21 years old or over and all bring ID as they will be asked to prove their age before entering the venue.
4. No employees, agents, suppliers of the Promoter, members of the Promoter’s retailer network, associated companies (or families of any of the foregoing) will be eligible to take part in the competition.
5. You acknowledge that the Promoter takes no responsibility if, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs which results in an entry not being submitted or being submitted incomplete. For the avoidance of doubt, incomplete entries will not be considered valid entries.
6. Entrants may only win one Standard Prize (as defined below) throughout the duration of the competition.
7. Prize winners will be selected at random and will be notified from Thursday 6 June.
8. A Standard Prize comprises four tickets to the Highline Ballroom in New York on Monday 10 June 2013 to see Sebastian Ingrosso & special guests perform. Tickets will be in the form of guestlist and further instructions will be provided on collection of tickets and entry to the show.
9. All winners must arrive from 8:30pm (local time) and must make their own way to and from the show and the prize does not include any additional expenses or travel costs.
10. Winners and guests will not be permitted to bring photography, video or audio recording equipment into the venue.
11. Winners and guests should note that there is a ‘cool clubwear’ dress code for the show and that sandals and baseball caps will not be permitted.
12. The winners will be contacted via email from Thursday 6 June and will have 24 hours to confirm their prize. If such entrant does not respond after the first attempt to contact after a period of 24 hours then then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
13. In the event that any winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason they must immediately notify the Promoter at the following address (the “Address”): firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Promoter receives such a notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the relevant prize to another competition entrant.
14. If the Promoter discovers that a winner is illegible, or suspects that an entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right not to award a prize to such entrant and another entrant may be selected at random as a winner.
15. Winners accept as a condition of entry that any prize may be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter and that the Promoter will not be liable for any such event.
16. There is no cash or credit alternative for any prize and all prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
17. In all circumstances, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of such decision.
18. The name of the winners can be obtained by contacting the Promoter at the Address.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Promoter at the Address. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
20. The Promoter (together with the SABMiller group of companies) assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of a prize.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the competition