Hip-hop mogul, Sean “Diddy” Combs is taking music to another level. This time around, he’s being featured on a video game.
World Wrestling Entertainment and 2K Sports have teamed up with the producer to help transform their dreams into a reality. Looking for some hot records to vibe out to while playing WWE 2K17, they decided to bring Diddy aboard to executive produce the soundtrack for the game. Interested in the game’s concept, Diddy autographed his name on the contract.
Diddy is working closely with the McMahon family, and is taking in a lot during his time spent with them to complete the project.
“Their intentions are about entertaining the people,” Diddy said during an interview. “You’re in an environment where it feels like everybody is on the same mission. It’s really, probably the most stress free when you work with them, and everybody just over delivers and it’s so super professional. When I work with them, it gives me a chance to learn as a businessman and a brand builder, I get a chance to learn. I just sit back and just watch how they do everything. It’s really remarkable.”
The tracks will incorporate a mix of musical genres to touch the diverse fan base that follows WWE and 2K sports. Here’s a list of the 13 songs by well known artists that have made the final cut for the game’s soundtrack.
- Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”
- Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”
- Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”
- Axwell ? Ingrosso – “This Time”
- Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”
- FIDLAR – “Drone”
- French Montana (feat. Kodak Black) – “Lockjaw”
- iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”
- P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”
- Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”
- Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”