A seven-year-old’s history of mischief went horribly wrong last week, resulting in her death from choking on a Doritos chip.
Precise Tucker, a young girl from Queens, N.Y., choked to death in her kitchen, after pulling a prank on her mother. According to the New York Daily News, Precise reportedly “tied a bathrobe belt” around her neck to scare her mother, Purity Baldwin. The young girl reportedly had a history of playing tricks on her family that “involved her being physically injured or appearing to be deceased.”
Tucker “tied a bathrobe belt around her neck and fastened the other end to a refrigerator handle Wednesday at about 8:30 p.m., then pretended to choke,” writes the publication. Her mother was unfazed by the prank from the notorious jokester, and left the young girl in the kitchen.
“[She] had been on life support at Long Island Jewish Cohen Children’s Medical Center since Wednesday, authorities said.” The little girl passed away on Friday (Mar. 23).
“[Purity] wanted to see if (Precise) could come out of this. This is the daughter she always dreamed for,” said the girl’s grandmother.