For those who haven’t been keeping up to date with the latest Batman: Arkham Origins news, we provide true gamers with a first look at the Collector’s Edition that comes with a bit more content.
The Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition is coming exclusively to the Xbox 360 and the PlayStationi 3, and will instantly find fans amazed by the centerpiece—the TriForce-produced statue starring the Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker. There’s a laundry list of other bat-goodies that will be included within the box.
In addition to the crazy statuette, there is also a 80-page full-color hardcover art book, a Batman Wanted poster, a Batwing prototype schematic, a Wayne family photo, and a glow-in-the-dark map of Gotham City that you can hang up on your wall to impress your friends and bat-family. The Xbox 360 version will also include a new full-length documentary about villains within the DC Comics universe entitled Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics. The PlayStation 3 version features the same film, but instead of regular ol’ DVD-status, Sony gamers will be able to enjoy a Blu-ray copy.
You can see an image of the contents in full below, as well as a full list of all the bonus content:
* Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce
* Height: 9?
* Depth: 11.5?
* Width: 13?
* 80-page, full-color hardcover art book measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”
* 2 key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab
* Batman Wanted Poster
* Batwing Prototype Schematic
* Anarky logo stencil
* Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City
* Wayne Family Photo
* Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the 8 assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract
* 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.
* Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world’s deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.
* Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.
* The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content
Cross-platform gamers may have to make a decision on which on to choose, but you’ll have to do it soon as the Collector’s Edition will be released in limited quantities.
Priced at $119.99, Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition will be available on October 25, 2013 in North America, Australia and New Zealand.