1. More dance sequences Transport back to 2004 when Ciara Harris pulled up to the scene with the Petey Pablo-assisted jam "Goodies." Metaphors aside (see what she did there?), the Atlanta singer's limberness made us all report to the dance floor. See: "1, 2 Step," "Promise," "Ride," "Oh," "Work," "Like A Boy," "Love Sex Magic" and "Body Party."
2. Baby bops Last May, Ciara welcomed her first son, Future Zahir Wilburn, and has been plastering his adorable, little face all over her Instagram since. Like Kanye, who shouted out daughter Nori on "Only One" and Beyoncé, who dedicated a melody to Blue Ivy Carter with "Blue," CiCi could spotlight the joys of mommyhood with a special single about baby Fewtch.
3. Let's talk about... Ciara isn't shy about flaunting what her momma gave her. Heck, we're talking about the woman who made "Body Party" a thing. We'd RSVP to more sexy shindigs that sound like that.
Photo Credit: GQ
4. Another sad love song While Ciara doesn't put her ex-fiancée on full blast, the lyrical content of "I Bet" gives a pretty good picture of where her heart and head are at. She could turn the emotional damage from the split into another uplifting anthem for those checking into the heartbreak hotel. Maybe even slip in a subliminal or two about this unfortunate song.
5. Shout out to Mom Dedicating the name of her upcoming album to her mother, Jackie Harris, requires a mommy-daughter theme song. After all, where would we all be without our mommas?