1. His three day coma may have been medically induced after he suffered those 10 seizures. Although his social media accounts made it seem like everything was A-okay, things were actually a lot more serious.
2. August doesn't use Tinder or any dating services, claiming they're mostly for "whore activities."
3. He still doesn't eat the box, but he did do the deed with a girl on her cycle.
4. He had a spiritual moment during his coma where he saw and spoke to his deceased brother. "I knew I would be fine and wasn't going anywhere. It showed me that there's something bigger than us on this Earth."
5. His mom has never flown on a plane before his accident, but she hopped on a flight in a heartbeat for him.
6. After his accident, medics actually suggested that he smokes weed as a remedy.
7. He was caught way off-guard when he finally met Beyonce and he's humbled to know that she and Jay Z know what he's doing.
8. August isn't working on his next album just yet. He's enjoying the spoils of "No Love" and taking time to live life.
9. There's nothing "wrong" with the aggressive sound of R&B right now. He thinks that how women present themselves and what they want ultimately dictates how today's music sounds.
10. Unlike a lot of stars on top, he definitely wants a girlfriend. According to him, if he had one, his fainting spell probably wouldn't have happened because she would care for him and focus on his well-being.