1) Put Fetty Wap on the 100 dollar bill "In Fetty We Trust."2) Visit "the bando" Perhaps T.I. should be present for this appearance.3) Lobby for Lil Wayne's funds from Birdman Because human rights.4) Invite Dej Loaf to perform 'Try Me' at the RNC This could serve as your promise to your enemies. No?5) Get the Barter 6 inducted into the Library of Congress.Obviously.
6) Lift all of Lil B's cursesOvercoming the Based God will build clout. Trust.7) Get Rachel Dolezal to identify as white This will probably be the hardest thing to accomplish on this list.8) Get Ivanka Trump to be Young Thug's stylist and spiritual guru Someone has to, and it should be her.9) Hire Mona Scott Young as the cabinet chair of his Urban Outreach and Development Program Love & Hip-Hop-themed events can really bring communities together.10) Appoint Floyd Mayweather as his chief economic adviser Now there's someone who knows what to do with a dollar.
11) Replace that hair situation with a sew-in weaveThat toupee gotta go, bruh.12) Do the Shmoney dance if he wins It's really the only appropriate way to celebrate.13) Get a ice cream cone tattoo The hood stamp of approval, tbh.14) Agree that the State of the Union address will be sponsored by Hennessy Partnerships are important, and so is Hennessy.15) Turn Biggie's Birthday into a National Holiday Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way.
16) Post up at the Waffle House with Kanye WestJohn Legend, get yo' girl.
17) Officially rename the White House, the Trap House
Now would be an opportune time to open presidential memos with "meet me in the trap, it's going down."
18) Prove your status as an American with an EBT card Unfamiliar? See here.
19) Free Gucci, Max B and Bobby Shmurda One step closer to a better justice system.
20) Drop a mixtape on TIDALIt would be the hottest release of the year